[HowTo] Use Weather Report ( /13 )

Started by Mr.Kangaroo, August 31, 2012, 07:07

Mr.Kangaroo

I see most people in the server go to do a weather report by typing /13 but all that is doing is coming up with KangarooAUS: 10-13 (weather report).

The way it should be done is by typing in /13 rain or /13 sandstorm. Now that you have done it correctly, it should display as KangarooAUS: 10-13 rain (weather report).

Now people can actually tell what the weather is! It's pretty simple but i thought it was needed. Admins can you please also move this to Tutorials And Instructions.
Thanks!
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Joshly98

Interesting.... I always thought the /13 command was used to ask other players what the weather was, but if Kanga's explanation is correct, then maybe it should say Joshly98: 10-13 Rain @ Garcia, San Fierro if this is possible to script within mick's weather streamer plugin.

Mr.Kangaroo

yeah, but /here rain would show KangarooAUS: Rain @ Las Venturas.
But your idea is alot simpler and more easier haha :D

Joshly98

Quote from: KangarooAUS on August 31, 2012, 07:50

Lol i had never thought of that  :pokerface:

Mr.Kangaroo

The_Spinner

Quote from: KangarooAUS on August 31, 2012, 07:50
Just do: /h 10-13 rain (weather report)

Matias

Quote from: KangarooAUS on August 31, 2012, 07:07
I see most people in the server go to do a weather report by typing /13 but all that is doing is coming up with KangarooAUS: 10-13 (weather report).

The way it should be done is by typing in /13 rain or /13 sandstorm. Now that you have done it correctly, it should display as KangarooAUS: 10-13 rain (weather report).

Matheus