The biggest club Leadership change in CVT history [DELAYED]

Started by Lindsey, August 25, 2012, 17:08

kukimaki

Benny

Quote from: Goldy on August 26, 2012, 16:23
a question we must come with our big dumper ?
Yes, if you own one, if not you will get one.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

John G

Owned dumpers will be teleported or do we drive from D LTD base in convoy?

Goldy.

Lindsey

We will drive in convoy from the base, to chilliad. Once the event is over, we will have the ceremony for the winners of the event, then the winner of the club vote will stand up top.

If the winner of the club vote is not online, we'll have another vote online for those at the event to elect a participant of the vote to be the leader, or to wait for the leader to attend.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: Lindsey on August 26, 2012, 21:47
If the winner of the club vote is not online, we'll have another vote online for those at the event to elect a participant of the vote to be the leader, or to wait for the leader to attend.
What ? :o
If for example twido will win and he won't be online for next 7 days - somone other will get leader-/ownership ? :o

Lindsey

Quote from: $nake on August 27, 2012, 09:04
If for example twido will win and he won't be online for next 7 days - somone other will get leader-/ownership ? :o

If voted yeah.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

$nake

Quote from: Lindsey on August 27, 2012, 14:21

If voted yeah.
so it's totally unfair, giving something to someone other because real winner can't be online this day..
to be fair - all who were in this voting should say:
NO, LET'S WAIT TILL HE WILL BE BACK, AND THEN ORGANISE THIS..

Benny

Quote from: $nake on August 27, 2012, 19:23

If voted yeah.
so it's totally unfair, giving something to someone other because real winner can't be online this day..
What $nake? :D Do u realy think that you will win? or are you afraid to lose? :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

$nake

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on August 27, 2012, 20:11

If voted yeah.
What $nake? :D Do u realy think that you will win? or are you afraid to lose? :P
I won't lose in unfair way, that's all.. Bunny, you will be real leader if you will win in this actual voting not by "he is online - he will become leader!"

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

If voted yeah.

Benny

Quote from: $nake on August 27, 2012, 20:13

If voted yeah.
I won't lose in unfair way, that's all.. Bunny, you will be real leader if you will win in this actual voting not by "he is online - he will become leader!"
What if i won't be? ::) :o
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

$nake

Quote from: Benny_Benassy on August 27, 2012, 20:15
Quote from: $nake on August 27, 2012, 20:13

If voted yeah.
What if i won't be? ::) :o
If I won't be - you will :) :o