News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Feedback about CT maps

Started by Konali, July 15, 2012, 11:57

KhornateMonkey

A countryside county like Flint/Whetstone would be nice.

Supreme

NaTsu

hmm.. who ever mapped the s.f island or l.v island which is for pilot jobs i really would appritiate if that
run way was little longer. and trees near W.c are so high that when u fly to w.c airport trees dont load up fast and u get stuck and blow up. i do knw that we should fly high but sometimes its really annoying..

would love to see if anyone make a big island btw L.s - Angel pine since most of the truckers seems to be working only from sf-lv-wc. no one cares abt poor old angel pine or L.s :) just my opinion tough.

DeHavilland

Quote from: NaTsu on January 08, 2013, 20:33
hmm.. who ever mapped the s.f island or l.v island which is for pilot jobs i really would appritiate if that
run way was little longer. and trees near W.c are so high that when u fly to w.c airport trees dont load up fast and u get stuck and blow up. i do knw that we should fly high but sometimes its really annoying..

would love to see if anyone make a big island btw L.s - Angel pine since most of the truckers seems to be working only from sf-lv-wc. no one cares abt poor old angel pine or L.s :) just my opinion tough.
The LV one can be downloaded from SA-MP forum, no one of the players on CT has mapped it.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Konali

You are right about low traffic in Angel pine/sandus/whetstone.
I see only one solution to fix this properly to make it more attractive to drive around the map and thats: Connect Sandus with WC, connect WC with the new upcomming LV islands and LV islands with Sandus :) so you get one big connection.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

DeHavilland

Quote from: Konali on January 08, 2013, 22:27

You are right about low traffic in Angel pine/sandus/whetstone.
I see only one solution to fix this properly to make it more attractive to drive around the map and thats: Connect Sandus with WC, connect WC with the new upcomming LV islands and LV islands with Sandus :) so you get one big connection.

I like the idea, here have the cookie!
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

I see only one solution to fix this properly to make it more attractive to drive around the map and thats: Connect Sandus with WC, connect WC with the new upcoming LV islands and LV islands with Sandus :) so you get one big connection.

strange, ive been wanting to do that since I started here

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on January 09, 2013, 00:29
I see only one solution to fix this properly to make it more attractive to drive around the map and thats: Connect Sandus with WC, connect WC with the new upcoming LV islands and LV islands with Sandus :) so you get one big connection.

strange, ive been wanting to do that since I started here

Im sure that when/if Lv island get added we can combine our skills and create something epic similar to that idea ethan:)

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

more gas stations would be really cool

but the map thats are on ct are good atm. Not sure if they can let me WOW in the future when new maps comes

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Konali

Quote from: Twido on January 24, 2013, 19:28
more gas stations would be really cool

but the map thats are on ct are good atm. Not sure if they can let me WOW in the future when new maps comes

The new map doesnt let you WOW xD ? :D

mr.hilly

Quote from: Twido on July 15, 2012, 22:40
tbh, road are too small -.- make them bigger, sure the bridge from Rockshore, LV <-> Wet county, happyland. the extra mapped pieces of land like wc,fir,eyre,vci looks nice but some stuff are stupid

go run to your local highway there gonna be big
let those tiny smal roads should be more to lead skill of driving not skill of rush

Spekter

holy mother of bump. this guy is about to be permanently banned from this forum i believe

Dobby

Quote from: Spekter on February 28, 2014, 00:42
holy mother of bump. this guy is about to be permanently banned from this forum i believe

Wrong.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!