Roleplaying as government

Started by DeHavilland, July 02, 2012, 23:22

DeHavilland

Here are some screenshots that I took from the RPing with Fizz, Pimm, RaceRX96, zimon[SWE]., long[hauler], Dr_Doom, Fabulous_Cabbage, Benny_Benassy, dellon, JuanJo[ESP], Twido, Marccc, Concorda, Marius[RO], brane & many others that were in the roleplaying! :)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/eBWcb[/imgur]

Thanks for the nice moment! I havn't laughed like this in ages hahaha! :D
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Strato

Dr_Doom

DeHavilland

80's

90's

[/hide]

The_Spinner

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Why you named me i am not on the pics :o But anyway, i made Concorda save from kidnapping.

Nice mod for Landstalker, Link??

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

The_Spinner

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Razor1911 on July 03, 2012, 00:15
Quote from: brane on July 03, 2012, 00:13
Why you named me i am not on the pics :o But anyway, i made Concorda save from kidnapping.

Nice mod for Landstalker, Link??
I think this is mod
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,25700.0.html
ya :D i downloaded it :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

RaceRX

you shoulda seen the chatbox. that was the biggest LOL
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Pimm

R.I.P Me  :'(

2011 - 2012 lol

You guys even [CENSORED FOR AGES BELOW 100] with me  :o
ACCOUNT DELETED

Strato

Deff

Nice, looks amazing and pleasant.
Poor pimm  - "I did nothing" lol!

DeHavilland

Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 03, 2012, 00:31
you shoulda seen the chatbox. that was the biggest LOL
haha I started to laugh from when we were in the ranch until we stopped roleplaying xD
80's

90's

[/hide]

Vinny

[pastebin]53vSpbSi[/pastebin]
:lol: Only 5841 lines :D

It looks great, i would love to be there  :-\
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Costel

TheGame

Strato

[23:35:21] <Benny_Benassy> what u gonna do now
    [li$i]
    [/li][/list]
      [li$i]
      [23:35:24] Gangster6840 delivered fuel to Flint County gas station
      [/li][/list]
        [li$i]
        [/li][/list]
          [li$i]
          [23:35:25] <Ptuga>  hi
          [/li][/list]
            [li$i]
            [/li][/list]
              [li$i]
              [23:35:26] Juanmita[SPA] left the server (exit)
              [/li][/list]
                [li$i]
                [/li][/list]
                  [li$i]
                  [23:35:31] <Fizz> Fuck him, hard !
                  [/li][/list]
                    [li$i]
                    [/li][/list]
                      [li$i]
                      [23:35:32] Vigan left the server (exit)
                      [/li][/list]
                        [li$i]
                        [/li][/list]
                          [li$i]
                          [23:35:34] Want to stay in touch with your convoy mates? Add them to /contacts.
                          [/li][/list]
                            [li$i]
                            [/li][/list]
                              [li$i]
                              [23:35:35] El_Vikingo delivered livestock from Bayside dock to Wet County Docks.
                              [/li][/list]
                                [li$i]
                                [/li][/list]
                                  [li$i]
                                  [23:35:36] * DeHavilland f?cking him
                                  [/li][/list]
                                    [li$i]
                                    [/li][/list]
                                      [li$i]
                                      [23:35:38] Dacky delivered livestock from Bayside dock to Wet County Docks.
                                      [/li][/list]
                                        [li$i]
                                        [/li][/list]
                                          [li$i]
                                          [23:35:39] <Twido> why you guys do this!?
                                          [/li][/list]
                                            [li$i]
                                            [/li][/list]
                                              [li$i]
                                              [23:35:40] <Benny_Benassy> im on the work uff
                                              [/li][/list]
                                                [li$i]
                                                [/li][/list]
                                                  [li$i]
                                                  [23:35:45] * Rookie Trucker Gufi (23) connected
                                                  [/li][/list]
                                                    [li$i]
                                                    [/li][/list]
                                                      [li$i]
                                                      [23:35:48] WTTJuABrkn1905 (31) has joined you in convoy
                                                      [/li][/list]
                                                        [li$i]
                                                        [/li][/list]
                                                          [li$i]
                                                          [23:35:49] <Twido> no , nonono! please i have a wife and a son
                                                          [/li][/list]
                                                            [li$i]
                                                            [/li][/list]
                                                              [li$i]
                                                              [23:35:50] <Fizz> You're done with him?
                                                              [/li][/list]
                                                                [li$i]
                                                                [/li][/list]
                                                                  [li$i]
                                                                  [23:35:51] [Ro]Dudu delivered livestock from Bayside dock to Wet County Docks.
                                                                  [/li][/list]
                                                                    [li$i]
                                                                    [/li][/list]
                                                                      [li$i]
                                                                      [23:35:53] Cristea.Ady delivered fuel to Dillimore gas station
                                                                      [/li][/list]
                                                                        [li$i]
                                                                        [/li][/list]
                                                                          [li$i]
                                                                          [23:35:54] <DeHavilland> Yes
                                                                          [/li][/list]
                                                                            [li$i]
                                                                            [/li][/list]
                                                                              [li$i]
                                                                              [23:35:56] <spazzbucket> i come here for nothing wtf
                                                                              [/li][/list]
                                                                                [li$i]
                                                                                [/li][/list]
                                                                                  [li$i]
                                                                                  [23:35:57] <Twido> don't please
                                                                                  [/li][/list]
                                                                                    [li$i]
                                                                                    [/li][/list]
                                                                                      [li$i]
                                                                                      [23:35:57] <El_Vikingo> sry
                                                                                      [/li][/list]
                                                                                        [li$i]
                                                                                        [/li][/list]
                                                                                          [li$i]
                                                                                          [23:35:57] <Benny_Benassy> yea
                                                                                          [/li][/list]
                                                                                            [li$i]
                                                                                            [/li][/list]
                                                                                              [li$i]
                                                                                              [23:35:59] * Spaaanish PowerD Juanmita[SPA] (38) connected: {FF0000}[4/13] Spa{FFFF00}nis{FF0000}Trucker /{FFFF00}/{FF0000}
                                                                                              [/li][/list]
                                                                                                [li$i]
                                                                                                [/li][/list]
                                                                                                  [li$i]
                                                                                                  [23:36:00] <Twido> i'm married
                                                                                                  [/li][/list]
                                                                                                    [li$i]
                                                                                                    [/li][/list]
                                                                                                      [li$i]
                                                                                                      [23:36:03] MeRT61 delivered fuel to Las Venturas gas station
                                                                                                      [/li][/list]
                                                                                                        [li$i]
                                                                                                        [/li][/list]
                                                                                                          [li$i]
                                                                                                          [23:36:04] * Fizz opens the door and kicks twido out of the car,.
                                                                                                          [/li][/list]
                                                                                                            [li$i]
                                                                                                            [/li][/list]
                                                                                                              [li$i]
                                                                                                              [23:36:06] <Fizz> Die bitch
                                                                                                              [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                [li$i]
                                                                                                                [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                  [li$i]
                                                                                                                  [23:36:07] * DeHavilland is removed from vehicle
                                                                                                                  [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                    [li$i]
                                                                                                                    [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                      [li$i]
                                                                                                                      [23:36:07] * Benny_Benassy is removed from vehicle
                                                                                                                      [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                        [li$i]
                                                                                                                        [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                          [li$i]
                                                                                                                          [23:36:07] * Twido is removed from vehicle
                                                                                                                          [/li][/list]
                                                                                                                            [li$i][/li][/list]

Ethan

you guys wanna do that again we need police car owners, preferably the same ones so we can do the "protect the president (hobo)" again

you could easily use any of these, just paint them all black:

Cadillac CTS-V:
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=4494&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Cadillac Escalade:
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3934&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Cadillac Deville
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3000&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Cadillac Escalde EXT
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=1355&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Lincoln Town car
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=4007&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Hummer
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=630&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

hummer
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=517&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

hummer
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=464&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

hummer limo
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=628&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Mercedes CL 65 Stretch
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=49&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Mercedes ML 430
                                                                                                                            http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3364&PHPKITSID=7132e073a39bb4021c5a21bbfa6f51f8

Pimm

OMG Guys I didn't even know you all were in a /cb! :o 

Those are the last words of Pimm...  :(

[23:22:31] (CB:78) Fizz: like a control xD

[23:22:36] (CB:78) Fizz: ye
                                                                                                                            [23:22:37] (CB:78) Fizz: him
                                                                                                                            [23:22:45] * RaceRX96 surrounds the car
                                                                                                                            [23:22:49] <Pimm> omg
                                                                                                                            [23:22:53] <Fizz> get out, bitch
                                                                                                                            [23:22:55] <Pimm> wat is dis
                                                                                                                            [23:23:00] <Pimm> Why?
                                                                                                                            [23:23:01] <RaceRX96> step out da car nigga.
                                                                                                                            [23:23:03] <Pimm> I did nothing :(
                                                                                                                            [23:23:10] * RaceRX96 Unslings his M4 and clicks the safety off
                                                                                                                            [23:23:14] (CB:78) Fizz: im laughing so harfd
                                                                                                                            [23:23:15] <Pimm> OMG okay okay
                                                                                                                            [23:23:18] <Twido> they gonna jack your car pimm , they call them self the 'goverment' but they are actuelly from the mafia
                                                                                                                            [23:23:18] <Fizz> Nao !
                                                                                                                            [23:23:26] * RaceRX96 aims down the sight and aims it at the mans head
                                                                                                                            [23:23:29] <Pimm> I don't understand
                                                                                                                            [23:23:37] <Fizz> Get in the car *shows the black rancher*
                                                                                                                            [23:23:41] * DeHavilland starts to strip off Pimm
                                                                                                                            [23:23:42] <Pimm> is this some king of MIB?
                                                                                                                            [23:23:49] <Pimm> That's not a Rancher
                                                                                                                            [23:23:50] <Fizz> We are da government, nigguh.
                                                                                                                            [23:23:55] <Pimm> DH wat da hell
                                                                                                                            [23:24:00] <RaceRX96> Dont test us or we will blow your fuckin brains out.
                                                                                                                            [23:24:03] <Fizz> Get in the landstalker, NAO.
                                                                                                                            [23:24:03] (CB:78) DeHavilland: hahahaha
                                                                                                                            [23:24:04] <RaceRX96> get in the fucking car bitch.
                                                                                                                            [23:24:06] (CB:78) Fizz: xD
                                                                                                                            [23:24:07] <Pimm> OMG
                                                                                                                            [23:24:17] <RaceRX96> (( ROFl ))
                                                                                                                            ACCOUNT DELETED

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
                                                                                                                            Quote from: Mick88
                                                                                                                            Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
                                                                                                                            [/hide]

DeHavilland

Thanks Ethan for those links! :) Here have a cookie!

Those all will be used for sure :D
                                                                                                                            80's

90's

2007

[/hide]

Ethan

just let me know when you guys r doing it again and im sure we could get me and Konali in on it

DeHavilland

Quote from: Ethan on July 03, 2012, 15:46
                                                                                                                            just let me know when you guys r doing it again and im sure we could get me and Konali in on it
                                                                                                                            Perhaps this evening, I'm making a car pack for just this now atm!
                                                                                                                            80's

90's

2007

[/hide]

Ethan

ok then.. Ill be on this evening after dinner then....

Supreme

Quote from: DeHavilland on July 03, 2012, 15:59
                                                                                                                            Quote from: Ethan on July 03, 2012, 15:46
                                                                                                                            Perhaps this evening, I'm making a car pack for just this now atm!

No :o then is my event in Sandus Key :(, Ethan I reminded you now. In 1 hours it will start!

Strato

It was my idea with this so better wait for me. I will talk do DH on XF / Forum PM when we do it again. Imma install some ethan mods so it will look better.

DeHavilland

Quote from: Fizz on July 03, 2012, 16:21
                                                                                                                            It was my idea with this so better wait for me. I will talk do DH on XF / Forum PM when we do it again. Imma install some ethan mods so it will look better.
                                                                                                                            I have them installed all, I'm recording them all and putting it together to a video and I will make a car-pack download for them! :D
                                                                                                                            by the way do I got you on xf?
                                                                                                                            80's

90's

2007

[/hide]

Ethan

@ nerminz, what event

@dehav I dont think I have your xfire.

and we can do it in about an hour and a half like strato said

Strato

Lets be on at 20.00 polish time (gmt +2 i think :D )

Ethan

Ill be on in about 10 mins. start it whenever you want

DAFERO

DeHavilland

80's

90's

2007

[/hide]