News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Some admins!

Started by $mooth, June 27, 2012, 10:32

Matias

Quote from: mick88 on June 27, 2012, 18:59
...It doesn't matter how long you play if you break the rules, you get banned just like everyone else...

Sir you deserve a cookie!  :gtroll:

Google

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 27, 2012, 10:39
When a person have the power to boss around, they will abuse sometimes to fell important, its "normal" but means we must have "abuse" control, its only good for everyone.

You are not right here , as my time beein a staff member i wasn't bossy at all , and most of the times did my job. I say that most of the times because sometimes i simple couldnt help them or i was bussy aswell. So , you're wrong , you failed badly!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Google on June 28, 2012, 02:34
Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 27, 2012, 10:39
When a person have the power to boss around, they will abuse sometimes to fell important, its "normal" but means we must have "abuse" control, its only good for everyone.

You are not right here , as my time beein a staff member i wasn't bossy at all , and most of the times did my job. I say that most of the times because sometimes i simple couldnt help them or i was bussy aswell. So , you're wrong , you failed badly!

Not everyone!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Viper

This is funnnnnny and smooth it ur fault that u hacked or if u let someone on ur account it ur fault we dont abuse power but i dont think u know what abusing is so stop ur crying just terrorista have fun in ban land :D goodluck trying to escape and if u try to break in someone account and said ididnt know  that alol but u stuffed up so ur problem
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Joshy

Quote from: $mooth on June 25, 2012, 20:04
Konali: If you have norton antivirus installed on your computer, and it finds a file/files or that the norton stops working, its auto disable the "internet explorer/google chrome/firefo, and all other web browsers".

And the problem with norton antivirus is that is a hell to get it uninstalled, cuz it wont let you uninstall it.

Had this problem myself. (You can still manage to enter MSN/Skype e.tc.)

Even if that aint the problem, your browsers could get infected (withous a antivirus program) which makes then not working.

So yes there is a few ways to not get on the browsers cuz of viruses.
The only way is to reformate your hard drive.
Telling people to re-format their hard drive? Also, it's unneeded in ban appeals and I was half tempted to ban you from forums too since you're banned in-game.

Quote from: shoutbox[Edit] [Delete]   Dr_dog [27 Jun 19:02]:   Warning successfully issued :)
[Edit] [Delete]   Dr_dog [27 Jun 19:01]:   yay!
[Edit] [Delete]   Konali [27 Jun 19:00]:   then warn smooth lol
[Edit] [Delete]   Dr_dog [27 Jun 19:00]:   konali! smooth called me a faggot
In combination with this, you're now banned from forums because you publicly released the IP addresses of players and disrespected a player.

Bye.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Hobo

Quote from: Joshy on June 28, 2012, 05:20
[Insert proof of stuff and what not here]
In combination with this, you're now banned from forums because you publicly released the IP addresses of players and disrespected a player.

Bye.
We have ourselves a winner! One ticket to banland! Paid for by our wonderful admin, Joshy! Woooo! I hope you enjoy your stay. I hear it's nice :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lindsey

Quote from: Konali on June 27, 2012, 13:55
This comming from a player that tried to break into multiple accounts, and is banned himself... YAY :biggrin:

This
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]