Cops S1E1 on CVT

Started by $mooth, June 08, 2012, 14:24

$mooth

Most of you might know the tv serie Cops!
Had an idea and created it in CVT.

Epesode 1 - Change up to 1080p HD

Hope you like it!

Terrorista310

Suggestion: a player with good pc should record this, as a passenger of the cop car like in real "cops".
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dan_Nobleman

Well, doing this on CVT is retarded, you aren't a cop in the server, you just arrest and ticket people. Do it in a roleplay server, where it's an actual representation of what could happen in real life.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Deff

$mooth

DanNobleman, haters gonna hate.
I'm a cop in this server, in fact there is a class called "cop". And a class called "thief" an tickets, and wanted. So humm, why should i make this on another server, the only thing thats retarded its you comment! insted of making useless posts, focus on something els.
I made this for fun, so hummm.
And how does it work irl? Dont cops arrest and ticket people? Idk, you might think they dace infront of others?
And yeah i can make it more as in real with other players as actors.
(hands up, talk to them, add subs and voice in the video, even mod a few things.)
But thats stuff, that comes within time! So please dont leave some stupid comment. Just keep it inside for yourself! Pz.

- Yeah i know i need a better computer, did this on my old one, burned my gfx-card on the new computer, will fix that later :)

Thanks viky :)

Hobo

S1E1 = possible "bugs" or things that could be improved.
Talk to me in game. I'll be a bad guy or cop if you want. :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: $mooth on June 08, 2012, 22:20
I'm a cop in this server, in fact there is a class called "cop". And a class called "thief" an tickets, and wanted. So humm, why should i make this on another server, the only thing thats retarded its you comment! insted of making useless posts, focus on something els.
And how does it work irl? Dont cops arrest and ticket people? Idk, you might think they dace infront of others?
(hands up, talk to them, add subs and voice in the video, even mod a few things.)
But thats stuff, that comes within time! So please dont leave some stupid comment. Just keep it inside for yourself! Pz.

Wonderful, looks like you're picking a fight with me, I don't have an issue with that.

First off, everybody should know that if you want to fight me, you should spell correctly, use proper punctuation, and proofread for grammatical errors. If anything, being illiterate on the internet shows retardation.

Now onto your rebuttal, You aren't a "cop" on the server, it isn't a permanent job. Yes, I'm aware of the "thief" class, and there are "tickets" within the game, but you completely missed my point, doing "cop" work on CVT isn't interesting, it isn't hard, and most of all, it isn't REALISTIC. RP servers tend to show intelligence, and creativity, plus, not only is RP more interesting to watch, it's more interesting to participate in. My comment wasn't in the slightest bit retarded, I just provided you with constructive criticism. I make helpful posts, unlike $nake, where he will post just for the post count. If you haven't noticed, I don't exactly care for the post count.

Okay, have fun wasting your time, and what the fuck is "hummm", seriously, what the fuck are you trying to get at?

I am a cop in roleplay servers, where we actually do something that doesn't require us to follow blips on the map and spam the arrest button. We do actual traffic stops, real police chases, gang crackdowns, and stings. We do something that might be interesting to watch. Also, coming from the way you wrote your response, I'd assume that if you were a security guard (Nobody would hire you as a cop), you'd dance in front of people.

And now I've came to the realization that you did this all by yourself, forever alone.

Once again, I don't make stupid comments, I educate people, even if it appears that I'm a blatant asshole, I educate people. Don't try to personally attack me because I can be as mellow as a pot smoker, but a fierce as a child solider in Africa who's killed their parents. Also, I'm not sure if you understand this or not, but I typed this message, so technically, I used the muscles to hit the keys, therefore my comment never left my body.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Razer.

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on June 09, 2012, 00:50
Quote from: $mooth on June 08, 2012, 22:20

Wonderful, looks like you're picking a fight with me, I don't have an issue with that.

First off, everybody should know that if you want to fight me, you should spell correctly, use proper punctuation, and proofread for grammatical errors. If anything, being illiterate on the internet shows retardation.

Now onto your rebuttal, You aren't a "cop" on the server, it isn't a permanent job. Yes, I'm aware of the "thief" class, and there are "tickets" within the game, but you completely missed my point, doing "cop" work on CVT isn't interesting, it isn't hard, and most of all, it isn't REALISTIC. RP servers tend to show intelligence, and creativity, plus, not only is RP more interesting to watch, it's more interesting to participate in. My comment wasn't in the slightest bit retarded, I just provided you with constructive criticism. I make helpful posts, unlike $nake, where he will post just for the post count. If you haven't noticed, I don't exactly care for the post count.

Okay, have fun wasting your time, and what the fuck is "hummm", seriously, what the fuck are you trying to get at?

I am a cop in roleplay servers, where we actually do something that doesn't require us to follow blips on the map and spam the arrest button. We do actual traffic stops, real police chases, gang crackdowns, and stings. We do something that might be interesting to watch. Also, coming from the way you wrote your response, I'd assume that if you were a security guard (Nobody would hire you as a cop), you'd dance in front of people.

And now I've came to the realization that you did this all by yourself, forever alone.

Once again, I don't make stupid comments, I educate people, even if it appears that I'm a blatant asshole, I educate people. Don't try to personally attack me because I can be as mellow as a pot smoker, but a fierce as a child solider in Africa who's killed their parents. Also, I'm not sure if you understand this or not, but I typed this message, so technically, I used the muscles to hit the keys, therefore my comment never left my body.