-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spekter

Your car is bad and you should feel bad! :)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Smurf on May 31, 2012, 18:41
This music sucks man...

Its Brazilian music, i'm sure you don't understand nothing about it, so don't say it sucks because is one of the most famous songs there.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Matheus

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 01, 2012, 12:03
This music sucks man...

Its Brazilian music, i'm sure you don't understand nothing about it, so don't say it sucks because is one of the most famous songs there.

Thats why it sucks. I hate musics from Brazil, even if i live here...

Terrorista310

Quote from: Matheus on June 01, 2012, 17:52
This music sucks man...

Thats why i love it. I love musics from Brazil, not because i live here...

Smurf

This music sucks man...

I'm brazillian, and this shit sucks. ;)

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Terrorista310

TheSandman

How do drive an Elegay...
Go to Tierra Robada, drive into the water, stay there, get falsey banned, dont appeal, it gets sold. PROFIT.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Addis

Rename it to "How to not drive an elegy"

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

KaT37

one of the most idiot elegy vids i have ever seen xD

learn to drive dude :P

Anri

elegy -.- piece of cake
HOW TO DRIVE SECURICAR >>>>
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Terrorista310

Quote from: Alban on June 13, 2012, 19:56
elegy -.- piece of cake
HOW TO DRIVE SECURICAR >>>>

Instant mute.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

The_Spinner

Addis

i can drive better with a truck, its easy for a car too

[hide=Konali's Story]

[/hide]

Terrorista310

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]

[/hide]

Matias

This is how to drive an Elegy like a boss :p

When i saw your video i was like  :horror: :why:

Addis

How NOT to drive

How To Drive

Pwnt  :smile:

[hide=Konali's Story]

[/hide]

F4LL

LOL, even i can drive an elegy better XD