News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Open ports!

Started by $mooth, May 23, 2012, 20:24

$mooth

Hey, i've been trying to open some ports on my internet.

The problem is, i cant seem to find how/where i should do it.

I know how to do it IF i had a router, but i just moved and got my internet plugged in the wall.
So i dont have a router.

I wanna open ports like :7777, :80 e.tc. e.tc.

Best regards

Matias

If you have a router just go to your Internet Explorer and type http://192.168.0.1
Username: admin
Pass: (none)
And you should be able to enter to your router configuration, then just head to port forwarding section and unblock your ports at the selected computer (already connected to the router)
Modems attached to walls, blahblah cant get their ports setted, i had the same problem before and i had to buy a router. I had a wireless modem Motorola (crap).
You should consider get a router and unblock the ports with it.

$mooth

QuoteI know how to do it IF i had a router, but i just moved and got my internet plugged in the wall.
So i dont have a router.

So i dont have a router :/ my internet is plugged in the wall.

EDIT: Yeah i gonna get a router, easier ^^ i know that, just hoped i wouldnt need to haha :)

Matias

Quote from: $mooth on May 23, 2012, 20:32
QuoteI know how to do it IF i had a router, but i just moved and got my internet plugged in the wall.
So i dont have a router.

So i dont have a router :/ my internet is plugged in the wall.

EDIT: Yeah i gonna get a router, easier ^^ i know that, just hoped i wouldnt need to haha :)

Sadly but you need one :P
Its the only way to unlock ports if you dont have a modem that let you do that or a router for multiple computers xD