New timecyc.dat mod(draw distance mod without cheats)

Started by Hayabusa., May 23, 2012, 19:05

Hayabusa.

So here it is. I found this mod that will increase your draw distance mod, make your skie more realistic. If the weather is clear you can even see MT Chlliad from SF Depot.I hope you will like it. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT

Q:How to install?
A: Put ALL files to your GTA SA directory and enjoy the game ^^

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8utuk8ntt3q67zx

Supreme

Need a good PC for it? I have 1,8gb ram and 128 mb video ram.

RaceRX

i have one i custom made with the editor on single player, you dont need a good pc. it hardly changes any file sizes.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

I had seen one timecyc mod with 10x draw distance in the internet, is it the same one or other ?

RaceRX

Quote from: Deff on May 23, 2012, 19:32
I had seen one timecyc mod with 10x draw distance in the internet, is it the same one or other ?
10x draw distance is the buggiest biggest peice of shit timecyc ever made.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Hayabusa.

It is not 10x draw distance mod. It is timecyc.dat file mod. It is not buggy like 10x draw distance mod. I have 3GB ram 1GB video card and no lag with single core 2.4GHz procesorr. But in case just make copy of your gtasa.exe file.

Ethan

might have to try this, I also want the sky thing that Rubber and Racer have, dont know if thats timecyc as well or different file(s)

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Ethan on May 23, 2012, 22:17
might have to try this, I also want the sky thing that Rubber and Racer have, dont know if thats timecyc as well or different file(s)

Yes, its timecyc.dat file that changes sky. This mod includes that ^^

mick88

I see that you're including the .exe file. But you're saying its just a timecyc.dat mod.

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2012, 13:52
I see that you're including the .exe file. But you're saying its just a timecyc.dat mod.

I wondered that, I have to have the new exe in the folder for this to work?

xXFallenAngelXx

I've used it for months, the .exe is because SAMP blocks out timecyc edits, all the .exe does is crack its way round the timecyc block.

Hayabusa.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2012, 13:52

Yes, it includes exe file because without that moded exe file it won't be able to inject new timecyc.dat file. I hope its not against CVT rules  O:-). And Ethan, yes you have to replace ALL files including new .exe file.

Supreme

Deff

wow cool, i am gonna download this mod. (when i get on unblocked internet after 42hrs, as mediafire is blocked)

Hayabusa.