SNEC.SN ban appeal

Started by SNEC.SN, May 23, 2012, 02:10

SNEC.SN

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: may 22,2012
Reason of ban: Cheats
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
i woke up signed on to convoy trucking and it said i was banned,then an admin told me to post in problems and complaints,then they told me to post here ive been through so much allready,the last time i played was at my friends house and he has 2 computers and we were playing together there and they banned him too for no reason we never cheat never disobey the rules please help!!

Screenshot:
i dont have a picture.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Konali

and who is this friend?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

SNEC.SN

my friend joe i put him on :) we were convoying for the past week together,until you guys shut down our accounts.

Konali

Well there are 3 things:

1) Someone broke into itsa_maria, or he broke into one of your accounts
2) the account moenoe has been banned and has links to your account, or that to one of your friends
3) same applies for JOEYY

So, give me as much details as possible, because im getting confuzed here.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

SNEC.SN

Allright its_amario is my friend stas,he cracked my account and sold my roadtrain and nrg and took 400k i tried reporting nothing happened even though server rules are if your account was broken into you MUST tell admins that is the only way to get your money back!! so i told an admin and he said its too late there's nothing i can do,so i called my friend and convinced him to give me back my money look at the transfers on the bank account he gave me 300k back then my friend joey ''MOEONE'' sent me 20k to buy another roadtrain,the next morning i logged on then this happened.and ''MOEONE'' never used cheats i told him to take all mods and everything off before starting playing,i really dont get why we got banned and allso look at the ip addresses you'll see my I.P is [IP removed by staff] and only it the other ones aren't mine.

Konali

Can you explain to me why, your account is linked to

JOEYY   Banned for airbreak
moeone Banned for speedhacking

These accounts have been registered at them same computer the SNEC.SN account has been registerd, so they are your accounts.
If you want to be unbanned, you need to have a very good explaination.

Lindsey

So I take it you're ignoring Konali because you have no response?

Please respond SNEC if you want your appeal accepted.

ty :D
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]