Vehicle suggestion

Started by Trucker_martin, May 22, 2012, 19:58

Trucker_martin

Hey i just bought a house ( 1 slot ) and i bought a truck + trailer.
And when i wanted to buy a jester for car shows, it says that i could not buy more cars because of slots.

My suggestion is that all under 3 slots can buy max 5 vehicles because then we under 3 slots can't buy what we really want and have worked hard for money and then we cant use money on something else.

So pleas make this possible

Rubber

Perhaps you don't understand the slots system in CVT. If you buy a 1 slot house, you can buy 2 vehicles; park one vehice at your house and another at a public car park. If you own a 2 slot house, you can own 4 vehicles and can park 2 at your house and 2 at a car park.

Your suggestion would just smash the whole system....what's the point of having the # slots if they don't actually pertain to the # of slots you get for buying it!?! If you want more slots, make more money and buy a bigger house. Also, at 1000 trucking missions the total # of vehicles you can own doubles, no matter what slot house you have (so you can own 4 cars with a 1 slot house but still can only park 1 at your house and 3 at a car park).

By the way, don't make suggestions about houses/slots.

Can some other staff member lock the topic? I can't seem to do so right now lol.