News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mouse Bug

Started by Antangin_JRG, April 20, 2012, 13:40

Antangin_JRG

It seems that some of the people got this bug, when you press ESC, for pause. Then you press ESC again, for play, you cant move the mouse. Pressing ESC for a few times can fix the problem, but sometime you'll past the unbugged state because of "fast pressing" ESC. There is another way to fix it, download dinput8.dll and put it in the GTA San andreas directory (eg. C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas).
It will fix the bug, i've tried that, i've got that bug before i use dinput8.dll
download in attachment. Tell me if it contain virus, ill change it, before i upload it i scan it and it was virus free.

Strato

I had the same after uninstalling, I changed the dimension once and turned OFF frame limiter and it work properly.

R16RACA

The much simpler way is if you do press esc, when you come back alt+tab (without esc) out and back. if the windows mouse is on your screen simply press t.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Deff

Quote from: R16RACA on April 24, 2012, 12:24
The much simpler way is if you do press esc, when you come back alt+tab (without esc) out and back. if the windows mouse is on your screen simply press t.

I think just downloading the above file and placing it in the folder is much simpler for me.

creamy1

I only get bugged like that once or twice a month.

If you're in a plane you're not bugged hold down RMB and move your mouse ;)

Antangin_JRG

if you can do those it's okay... :D i use the dinput8.dll because my laptop is bad for gaming (core i7 2ghz, intel HD graphic 3000)
if i press alt + tab it will crash, and if i change to custom graphic option on GTA:SA, it will perform so bad...

$mooth

its a bug in samp! just press esc a few more times and when u do drag the mouse around and it works again.

Deff

:ukiddn:

Thats why we need to use this dll file. Specially those who use laptops

David_97

hi, name's David and too have this problem, it works for me after putting dinput8.dll into GTA SA directory folder, but then GTA SA Multiplayer is now crashing all the time I open it, can anybody help me please, I've spent six days searching for this solution and now another problem comes up!!! :(

NikoX

It's not sa:mp problem, it's gta and cpu problem, becouse u probably Have more than 1 core. Don't download any file. The easiest and fastest way to solve this problem is press escape, open tak manager, gł to processes and find gta proces. Klick it with RMB and pick "change coliglation" and the and select only 1 processor. I hope i helped