!!! BIG PRIZED !!! MOD HUNTING !!! BMW E36

Started by KaT37, April 12, 2012, 13:56

KaT37

ok everyone ... i had finally decided to mod few of my SA vehicles

i searched around few nice BMW mods and i found out that most nice bmw's dont exist or they are private...

so please !!! i'm asking EVERYONE who ever has some really nice BMW E36 mods give me (if they are private i'm gonna pay for them $ 1 million ingame and if they are public $ 500000 ingame)

i got below some examples of mods you have to search

the above one is one of the mods i really want (i will pay for this $ 1.500.000 if someone finds it and gives me)

another examples (i have first already):

i'm not bored of searching mods on gta sites but i just can't find some good ones which fit with what i want

Note: the mods do not have to be tunable! (they can be custom modded or tuned by other modders)

good luck searching ... :) (i can pay extra money if u are quick)

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

KaT37

i have found the BMW in the 1st video (very hard 2 find btw)

i just have NO idea where to download it so please help me out finding this mod

http://m3rulezzplace.blogspot.com/2008/04/finally-great-bmw-m-e36-released.html

Twido

Quote from: 1337 on April 12, 2012, 14:57

For now car is not avaible for download read at the last text

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Twido

Quote from: twido on April 12, 2012, 15:03
Quote from: 1337 on April 12, 2012, 14:57

For now car is not avaible for download read at the last text

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

KaT37

look what i found ...

this vid was added a couple years ago ... which means it is downloadable ... from somewhere ...

1.500.000 $ for who finds me the mod above !!! IM SERIOUS !!! ... do not post other mods ... i want this one above !

Strato

Those BMW's are not tunable.. if You replace with an elegy You will get massive opcodes

KaT37

Quote from: Strato. on April 12, 2012, 15:14
Those BMW's are not tunable.. if You replace with an elegy You will get massive opcodes

who said i will replace em with elegy ... also mentioned they do not have to be tunable ^^

RaceRX

I can make you a custom one. I made myself a custom E36 but I can't extract it :L
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

KaT37

Quote from: RaceRX on April 12, 2012, 15:49
I can make you a custom one. I made myself a custom E36 but I can't extract it :L

if u can do a better one than in the vid ... u get 2 millz

RaceRX

mine looks better imo.

Differant year yes, But still.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

KaT37

nice ... but that kinda looks like an E34

RaceRX

Nice

RaceRX

Nice

KaT37

OK EVERYONE THE BIG HUNT IS OVER !!!

i found the mod thanks to DeeJay (love u forever xD) $1.500.000 coming right now...

You need 4shared acc to download it, it is called m3 mod by erh4be !!!

http://www.4shared.com/get/lcudbIvs/m3_by_erh4be.html;jsessionid=1CC34BA9282527FC29D445EC19FC694A.dc323

and few vids which contain the amazing M3 E36 in the drift action :)