Disable command general chat

Started by Anaya, April 11, 2012, 12:43

Anaya

Would be nice, there is a command to turn off general chat.
It can be annoying while driving.

Forgive my misunderstanding, my English is weak.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

press F7 twice and done .. to be back again F7 once :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Strato

Just do F7 as brane said, if You want to see the chat but not pm /togglepm .

Xero

F7 works, but you also lose the ability to see the map, which is one of the most important part of the HUD. Not because it shows you where you're going, but because you can see people coming up from all around you and you can prepare if it's a bad driver especially at road crossings. I would love if there is a /togglechat or something that would only hide the chat.

Nate

Quote from: Xero on April 11, 2012, 14:46
F7 works, but you also lose the ability to see the map, which is one of the most important part of the HUD. Not because it shows you where you're going, but because you can see people coming up from all around you and you can prepare if it's a bad driver especially at road crossings. I would love if there is a /togglechat or something that would only hide the chat.

Big yes, +1
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

creamy1

Put a post it over the corner of the screen. not big enough? use two :D

Deff

there is a mod for it.
when you press F7 only mainchat will disappear :)
radar will remain ;)

Mod your GTA as you like, everything is possible in gta sa , a fully customizable game, (but everything is not possible under CVT rules, but yeah this one is possible)

Nitrochegs

Suggested before, but mick said it wasn't possible or sth

<3