/cb 26

Started by martata14, February 24, 2012, 10:05

martata14

Can you make cb 26 to unofficial Bulgarian channel? Because Bulgarians uses that channel to communicate and it would be easier for new guys to find it here you can to see more of new bulgarian playars [hide=][/hide]

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Strato

ain't romanian almost the same language as bulgarian? you can deal cb 1 with them

FaLcon

Liberty_City

Quote from: Strato. on February 24, 2012, 14:10
ain't romanian almost the same language as bulgarian? you can deal cb 1 with them
The bulgarian and romanian are very different languages.
But many romanians know russian language(wich is close to bulgarian) and in this case the conversations between BG and RO people are easy. :P

SeraMondialu

AHAHHAHA ! NOOOOO !
Romanian and bulgarian is like english with chinise .

Quote from: Liberty_City on February 24, 2012, 15:43
But many romanians know russian language(wich is close to bulgarian) and in this case the conversations between BG and RO people are easy. :P
Just the romanians from Moldova knows russian . And they are like 2 mans from there .

$nake

CYBERWAR

Jopi

Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian,Macedonian all on cb 6 :)   

:cereal:

Chauf

but than want more people it: now you have dutch channel then want a belgium/dutch channel, a Deutsch channel than a switzerland channel, French channel Belgium/french channel.

it dont work at all

Strato

Quote from: Liberty_City on February 24, 2012, 15:43
Im sorry then, +1 for the idea if so.

martata14

So Mick can you add /cb 26 at unofficial cbs list ?

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson