News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

600+ Ping -.-

Started by Nova, February 10, 2012, 14:21

Nova

Okay i average a 400+ Ping but sometimes it will just casually boost up to 700+ and i will get kicked, its damn annoying cause it usually happens when im in a mission xD, i don't have any programs running and i have AVG on *Gaming Mode* i guess my Internets Pretty Shitty also and i cant really get it changed, like i have no problem with lag cause it doesn't lag at all but when people pass me i slow down and go off to the side of the road just in-case it glitches and runs into them xD, is there anway to bring it down to about 200-300 soo i don't keep on getting kicked??  :-X

TheSandman

Close any programs you have open, Internet Explorer Skype etc. Any other games, or try disconnecting iPods/iPads/Laptops from the wifi.

I noticed you have BigPond internet and from Australia, im exactly the same. Open IE and go to 10.0.0.38 and just keep Disconnect/Connecting the internet button until you get a lower ping, i do that all the time. PM me if you need help.

Thats my router page, i normally try SAMP, if its high ping, ill close it, hit Disconnect, and Connect again, and try it again. Rinse and repeat until desired ping is achieved.

Also; out of all the Aussies ive seen, the lowest ping from an ISP is either iPrimus or TPG based in Sydney or Melbourne.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Nova

Okay ill try that, im using ADSL i think..i hate it stupid tesltra..ill give it ago cheers

Kenworth

My current internet provider: Bigpond i have 385 best ping so far
Old internet provider: TPG with old host and samp 0.3c 365 with a laptop and 295 with desktop

bazingashane0

I am currently getting about 380~450ish ping and thats with out having to restart modem and during peak times so yeah.... Also TPG is the worst ISP in australia even worse then bigpond lol.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Partyroo

Try perhaps upgrading to ADSL+2. That might help too.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.