Comedy
Crime/Gangster
Other (Specify as a Reply)

TwiXXXie

if you need a twix bar i`m in :)

Sweet_Johnson

I`ll do something once im unbanned  :(

carlosbruxel

Very nice idea but, will the ig yellow names be showed on the movie?  ::)

Jopi

Make some crash on road,cops,medic and firefighters there and behind crash there is like 10 trucks wait with trailers ..
that's just one scene ..
But movie about CVT +1 ,just not something like:This is  CVT,we have trucks,heli,van missions. -.-

:cereal:

Rogalik

I love idea Jopi, great ide Jopi big +

Geckco

Nate make it a fast and furious style movie? you have the cops chasing you, and theres convoy of trucks all over blocking you and against you, so you have to fight them off like ramming ect.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

zirmitra

I'd definitely help you out with this if you start it up!  ;D

Spekter

Quote from: Geckco on February 17, 2012, 22:48
Nate make it a fast and furious style movie? you have the cops chasing you, and theres convoy of trucks all over blocking you and against you, so you have to fight them off like ramming ect.

Get the ramming out of your head already, jesus. You got banned for it like 5 times.  :fuckthat:

Konali

Quote from: sveki on February 18, 2012, 01:13

Get the ramming out of your head already, jesus. You got banned for it like 5 times.  :fuckthat:

No man ur wrong, he got banned 3 times related to rammingebombing and 5 times in 2012 :) must be a record:) i think he maybe played 1-3 times max in 2012 before getting banned again:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

KaT37

interesting idea <3 ... what about a life story on  CVT ... btw how long are u thinking 2 make the film ...

u could do some presentation about some legendary players ... like an interview about their CVT life and activity ... also u could make a documentary about what happens in CVT per ansamble ... it would be nice

all we need 2 know is how long do u plan 2 make it ^^

Supra

Or you can do Smokey and the bandit style, and the convoys help you shake off the cops..

TheSandman

Quote from: Supra on February 18, 2012, 10:57

Or you can do Smokey and the bandit style, and the convoys help you shake off the cops..
I would actually love to do that.
'We're going into the rockin' chair honey!' XD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

iFrost

Guys don't let this die. I want this to happen, I want to act in some badass FnF/Smokey and the Bandit kind of movie, and then produce it into a masterpiece, and CVT will be even more famous and mick would get more money so he'd be happier and we'd get free brazzers accounts

Scrap the last part

TheGame

When is this going to happen?  ;)

Nate

Before we can actually get the cameras rolling we need to be put into teams. One for writing the script, another for filmers, the actors/actresses, and Editors. As for how long the movie is going to be, i don know yet but i can tell you i dont want to see it as just a 3 minute long clip. For the editors group, an obvious requirement is that you are fluent with movie maker, adobe premier, or whatever video editing software you use so if you do meet these requirements and you are interested in being an editor, let me know below  ;D
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]