Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Largest san map ever.

Started by Roberto_Treier, January 22, 2012, 03:59

Shock

Quote from: RaceRX on January 26, 2012, 09:09
Quote from: Lindsey on January 25, 2012, 19:26
Maya seriously showed some skill on that road, very clever patient learner and seriously did well on the load count considering.

But i prefer lisa :P she's just more cool....but i guess we've got to know lisa a bit more over the years :p
Lisa came back from India kinda derpy and just didnt look even half as good as she did before. Juss sayin'.

Now lets see how will she preform in the new season!! ;D
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Roberto_Treier

I had One big city finished and allready was building mountains and ice road,then made a brake to play some cvt.after that i was going to continue my mapping.But half or more of the map has just dissapeared.This means more work or just quiting.

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

HeLiOn_PrImE

That's not impossible, but you have a lot of work to do. Keep in mind that you don't have unlimited objects per project. You will have to make the map piece by piece. I had a crazy idea last night as well. I think I will remake the Forbidden City. Just got a 3d representation of it, and soon I will start working on it.
no animated signatures allowed

Anri

Quote from: Gabriel_Hollywood on January 26, 2012, 07:51
Quote from: Brand New Name on January 26, 2012, 06:52
Quote from: Gabriel_Hollywood on January 26, 2012, 05:30
Dude are you crazy??Do you know how it is going to be this file wheight?
Between 5-10GB or more!
Dude if you complete this you going to be my hero hahah

5-10 gb  ???  wtf are u saying
it wont be more then 30mb for sure
actually now that im thinking it wont pass 10 mb ...
Yeah but the objects?The objects weighs more in the GM and results in lag

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 object = 1 sentence ..... with its coordiantes x y z and rotation x y z ..... dude
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri