News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Largest san map ever.

Started by Roberto_Treier, January 22, 2012, 03:59

iFrost

Konali

if ya need help call me:) im sure interested:) this would be a whole new dimension of gta xD
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Roberto_Treier

Beta Testers list at the moment
1st:Dr_Hax
2nd:IFrost

Still one more beta tester needed.
One more thing to all testers.If i give u the map u are not allowed to publish it(before asking me).
Good Night/day from:Immortal Gaming Group.

Anri

robert maybe i can help u
also i have an extension for mta , its a script that dublicates objects and stuff , u will save much time with that .

Also im a mapper too , actually a DM mapper . BUT anyway i can help u if needed .
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Roberto_Treier

Im proud to say that Fairbanks is 75% complete.In 2-3hours we will complete building Fairbanks.And then we will start with the ice road!!!

JZX73

you can get close to the distance you want if you make the road go around the map of sa, if u do the turns wide enough it would give the illusion of a straight road when in reality your doing one big turn.
1st non-admin/mod to get %100 62/62 on the CVT quiz
1999 Mazda Familia Sport20
1984 Mazda RX7

Dr_dog

yeah just loop around SA constantly
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Supra

I don't know anything about mapping and stuff, but sure I can test a map, unless it's insanely complicated to install or something :)

Deputy

This would be amazing, I would love to be a beta tester.
Its going take alot of your patience to get this done, you have my upmost respect!

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Roberto_Treier on January 22, 2012, 21:27
We will try to use as less objects we can.
And thats one of the reasons why we are looking for beta testers.
If everything goes fine,it should be ok to use in sa-mp.

I might be a beta user. If my PC doesn't take another arrow to the monitor. My monitor has been fucking up and I'm behind in driving

Older and wiser

Roberto_Treier

In couple of hours il post a video to show u the current status of the project.At the moment we have finished Fairbanks,and we are going to make couple test runs with it.soo soon we will start with icy mountains between Fairbanks-Livengood.Real Ice Road starts from Livengood-Prudhoe bay.

RaceRX

Quote from: Rubber on January 22, 2012, 09:26
doesnt san andreas have a world boundary? maybe 10km off mainland? I seem to remember running from the cops one time, hitting the wall, and being caught.

EDIT: I just found an explanation. this is a quote i found from some modding site:

Limitations
Each game has different limitations. The most important limit for the instance section is the so-called map boundary, which is a notional boundary around the map. Outside those borders no objects will be visible. If an object is intersecting the bounds it may be displayed incorrectly.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see how making a 500km map is possible when the SA map length is maybe 25km long if that
boundries are clear out in the water. It took me 10mins airbreaking (Stunt server allowing hacks, and used a differant IG name just incase..) to get the pop up 'Get back into would boundries.

Ill test it!! :D
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

DeHavilland

I could come and test too! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Anri

u have made a mistake ..... u should have removed SA map 1st ....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

DeHavilland

Quote from: Brand New Name on January 24, 2012, 07:03
u have made a mistake ..... u should have removed SA map 1st ....
Yeah +1
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]