News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Largest san map ever.

Started by Roberto_Treier, January 22, 2012, 03:59

Roberto_Treier

Im going to make the largest map ever made for san andreas.
im going to use real locations,roads and stuff like that.
estimated time to complete is atleast 2-3months.
these towns will be added into map:Fairbanks,Prudhoe Bay and Livengood
Estimated road length made will be:300-500km(if everything goes ok)
Map of the location is under.

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Ethan

so your gonna try and map all that... wow, and Why???

Roberto_Treier

I had a dream about it when i was sleeping,and woke up and wrote all the details down.
i have around 10% of the info of the ice road at the moment,but i have contacted carlile trucking company and asked theyr help on this project.
if i get all the needed data,then i can start building a real ice road map for san andreas players.

Konali

dude if u complete this u got my deepest respect and wow! just wow. O0
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matias

:pokerface:
Good Luck, see you soon when you get bored of map it  :gtroll:

Clutch

This isnt the right game to map shit like that Imo.
1st of all, you'll need shit ton of textures for snow/ice textures for the roads/truck mods/ getting the roads right and placing land forms and etc correctly, this just isn't the game for this sort of project.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Rubber

doesnt san andreas have a world boundary? maybe 10km off mainland? I seem to remember running from the cops one time, hitting the wall, and being caught.

EDIT: I just found an explanation. this is a quote i found from some modding site:

Limitations
Each game has different limitations. The most important limit for the instance section is the so-called map boundary, which is a notional boundary around the map. Outside those borders no objects will be visible. If an object is intersecting the bounds it may be displayed incorrectly.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see how making a 500km map is possible when the SA map length is maybe 25km long if that

DeHavilland

Good luck and I have done this with a other player! :) We made like 150km of road in the sea from LV that had around 18 islands and 4-5 truckstops but sadly we closed the server and the map is somewhere in a pastebin! :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Anri

even if u complete that , there are bigger mappings
so dont waste your time
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mrtrlt

Guys. Dont put him down. If he wants to give it a go he can.

Good luck dude.

Strato

sure but if you have a bad Pc your mta will fuck up in 1000 objects.. on my new pc i have done a huge city for over 3000~ objects :) gl