News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Posting Bail.

Started by ThomasKirkman, January 17, 2012, 04:07

ThomasKirkman

The bail situation is crap.  You chase a guy all over the map, jail him for 16 minutes, and he has stolen another car before you can even fix your vehicle.  That is just a joke.  Why even jail them.  Just increase the fines when they are arrested and let them go.  Every arrest tonight has bailed and been out in the next chat line.  Jail serves no purpose now.

ThomasKirkman   >:(

[19:58:46] CAESAR jailed. You get $9000
[19:58:46] Officer ThomasKirkman jailed CAESAR for 16 minutes
[19:58:46] You get $500 from CAESAR's tickets
[19:58:52] CAESAR bailed out of jail!
[19:58:57] <CAESAR> 10-20 Fort Carson, Bone County
[19:59:26] CAESAR (7) is wanted for car theft (Fort Carson, Bone County)

[20:09:02] Officer BMan jailed CAESAR for 2 minutes
[20:09:08] CAESAR bailed out of jail!

BMan

i agree its a bunch of bull i mean at least make it a higher amount that needs to be paid like 100k at least then it would be more realistic its not worth casing someone all over the map to have them just pay a small amount and get out of jail hello there in there for a reason if they cant do the time they shouldnt o the crime

BMan

SuperGoof

this game is for fun, not as a punishment to sit 16mins in jail.

ThomasKirkman

Then don't steal.  Crime and punishment.  If you do wrong, which stealing a car is, then you go to jail.  What fun is it if there isn't an amount of risk to being a thief?  That is the fun.  But as it is, there is no risk other than a slight slap on the wrist.  All night long, people are arrested and out within 6 seconds.  As a cop, part of the reward is jailing wrong-dowers.  Now that is gone, why bother.  No punishment.

Lindsey

so when did CVT become a roleplay cop server?
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

ThomasKirkman

It never was, and it was never stated OR implied that it was.  But I don't recall seeing anywhere that it has changed to an Anti-Cop roleplay server either.
This server has always been a cut above all the others because of the fair balance between cop and crook.  But as there are thousands of voices for the truckers and only a few for cops, I thought I would voice my opinion.

R16RACA

Quote from: Lindsey on January 17, 2012, 06:33
so when did CVT become a roleplay cop server?

yesterday
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mick88

You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

bazingashane0

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?
+1.

In real life people can get bail so harden up thomas.

If you don't like the situation don't be a cop 24/7 or are you just pissed off you have to do your job as a cop again ?

$nake

cops will always complain about anti-cop features..
but.. imo its sth like that:
1. theves wont sit 16 mins in jail (cops says: dont steal) when they can pay and get out..
or/and
2. cops will complain coz they've spent some time before arresting (i can say: dont become a cop)

Deff

i do cop missions as well as thief missions sometimes. And i am happy with the new bail system.

Thanks to mick!

mrtrlt

I think the current system is great. It benifits both sides.

Cops can keep getting money and points for arresting while having fun (its a game) and it benifits the theif in a way that they can earn their thief achievement in a more efficient way...

So i like the current system.

P.S: I havnt even thought of starting my thief achievement so im not being biased.

DeHavilland

I like this jail system! Why you are mad to them? It's their own cash not yours.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Matheus

Thomas: why do you act like a real cop if this is a game?

DJ_Smashon

:trollface:
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149