Started by The Wolf, January 03, 2012, 18:32

Police should be able to collect fines using civillian vehicles:

Yes
25 (41%)
No
36 (59%)

Total Members Voted: 61

The Wolf

Mick, can you please remove this bullshit - "Cops can now use non-police vehicles to collect fines, but will receive only half of the fines as payment." I talked to Joshy and Sandman and they both agree it's bullshit

Coming soon: collecting fines with civilian vehicles? I think payoff will be only 50%. Still not sure about this idea, but it will make police baiters' pants wet.
-  Comment  -  Hang out  -  Share
+3
-  Pontus DeHavilland Lindroos, Rahail HK and Lindsey Moderator
13 comments
Nichlas Jensen's profile photo
Nichlas Jensen  -  I will not support this idea. I don't have my own vehicle yet, but sometimes, I can't get tickets from trucks, because they're driving too fast - even though I drivin' in a police car. So sometimes I find a infernus and get them all :] And it would be kinda annoying if I only get 50% :[.
29 Dec 2011   
Michal Dabski's profile photo
Michal Dabski  -  getting 50% is better than getting nothing, right?
29 Dec 2011 (edited)   
Nichlas Jensen  -  Sure it is better. But I am still not supporting this idea. :P
29 Dec 2011   
alexgarbz TheDarkOne's profile photo
alexgarbz TheDarkOne  -  75% and were done? :D
29 Dec 2011   
+1

Nichlas Jensen  -  75% is better atleast.
29 Dec 2011   
+2

Michal Dabski's profile photo
Michal Dabski  -  How about you will use a cop car and not complain?
30 Dec 2011   
Nichlas Jensen  -  Mick, as I said in my first comment, sometimes I do lag as fuck, so I can't get the trucks in a police car, so I take a civilian car.
30 Dec 2011   
Xero Moderator's profile photo
Xero Moderator  -  I like the part where Mick said use a cop car. But %50 is good, people should use police cars anyways IMO
30 Dec 2011   
Rahail HK's profile photo
Rahail HK  -  i like this idea
30 Dec 2011   
Dan Struble's profile photo
Dan Struble  -  Cops need to be challenged. -1 Don't allow cops to fine using civ cars
30 Dec 2011   
Joshua Brown's profile photo
Joshua Brown  -  If this happens, what will the point be of using a cop car?

I agree with Dan, -1.
30 Dec 2011 (edited)  -  Edit   
Konali NL's profile photo
Konali NL  -  I think civilian cars shouldnt be able to fine with, they already have advantages as in : faster and some of them has better hadling than cop car: bullet for example. this would encourage civilian cops car user only more.
30 Dec 2011   
Joshua Brown's profile photo
Joshua Brown  - 
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,12391.0.html
Make civilian cars (like Infernus) used when necessary, not the other way around making them the "new cop car". Many people supported the idea, nothing got said officially. Since you're doing updates now, I would appreciate an answer.
Yesterday 04:38 (edited)  -  Edit

No flamers are to post in this topic, all post will be reported!
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Lindsey

The good side of it wolf is that infernubs and hotringnubs can't idle anymore. There's no reason for anyone to sit there waiting for suspects.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

The Wolf

badboi787

Really? This will encourage then people who used to use Infernubs to use it again! This is bullshit!

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Corvette

+1, all the cops switched to Civil cars after the restart that allowed this, and i thought it was/is complete bullshit. Switch it back please.

Anri

noobs cant deal with it mwahhahah
pointless topic
gtfo
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Jedi

Now there are no difference with Truckmania. I don't like this server nomore.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

The Wolf

Quote from: Brand New Name on January 03, 2012, 18:53
pointless topic
gtfo
Reported, you must not be suprised you get reported all the time for being an idiot.

Anri

Quote from: The Wolf on January 03, 2012, 19:17
pointless topic
gtfo
Reported, you must not be suprised you get reported all the time for being an idiot.

alright u think u are best cop , proove that in game not bitching around on forum
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Fox_Cub

err its debatable , i like it as it is a feature that was in the old server and sometimes it can be fun to fine people while driving a tractor or something, or looking like a undercover cop. but then i can see everyone's point where the new cops with the infurnus can now ticket you and trust me i can see my self getting rammed even more by cops because you get two kind of cops at the moment.
1 the decent cops (skilled) like wolf and ect which will go after suspects in there own cars and leave tickets to go after the bigger prize
2 the not so skilled cops (no names) which go after everything and make problems for everyone. these are the worrying ones as now they will chase after you in a faster car and i'm pretty sure that like an infurnac they will push the pedal to metal to catch up with you and forget the breaks and ram you straight on.
(this may not make any sense but you get my idea)
plus its gona be soon when some new cop gona find it funny to fine people in a combine or something thats too big for the roads.
Fox

Fox_Cub

anyway wasent it in the old server that if you arrested someone in a police car they spawn in the back of the police car? and then you take them to the nearest station for an extra bonus?

The Wolf

Quote from: Fox_Cub on January 03, 2012, 20:43
anyway wasent it in the old server that if you arrested someone in a police car they spawn in the back of the police car? and then you take them to the nearest station for an extra bonus?
Yes that's how it was, and if the suspect quit the server it said he left cash behind. That's how it should be.

Quote from: Brand New Name on January 03, 2012, 20:23
Quote from: The Wolf on January 03, 2012, 19:17
pointless topic
gtfo

alright u think u are best cop , proove that in game not bitching around on forum
I don't say i'm the best, I just have a lot of arrest compared to other people because I enjoy being a cop.

$nake

ehh.. unfortunately im agreeing with this.. wolfish cop :)
cops should only fine in copcars, even should only arrest in copcars tbh :)

Konali

First i was against it, but today when it was introduced, i saw so many players having fun and they can fine in the car they want.
on of the hard points for us as staff is that its very dificult to tell no when cops are idling/doing not cop duty. Some of the things as i see it:

+ cops that use infernusses and other fast cars, cant camp/stay in 1 area to wait for suspects, because they can do fines now to.
+ all blue dots on the map can collect ur fines now, personally i like that.
+ all cops can arrest/fine now, its kinda better to help us as staff, so we can say : do ur cop duty, collect fines/arrests all over the map.
Normally they would say : no suspects, but thats over now.

- People will use rare big vehicles to fine with : dumper, combiner , etc etc
- using a cop car and be the only one who can collect fines > lost a kinda magic to be a cop car user now. because u have to split fines with every other cop around not, only the cop car users.

+/- The increase of crashes cannot be proven because, accidents happen anywhere anytime.

Im sure there are more points and im still not sure if i like this or not, i think we should just give it a try to see how it works out. For example maybe there will be so many complaints soon that it is not funny anymore to live with this system. But if we tried it we can never say we didnt gave it a chance and maybe ya will be suprised.

Konali

ps. i did not vote because i want to give it a chance.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.