I found a solution to the CVT'S BIGGEST PROBLEM

Started by omer584, December 31, 2011, 12:20

omer584

Bridge between happyland and LV is the biggest problem of server. Like on example :

Main reason is 2 lane and narrow bridge. It could be fixed to built 4 lane bridge but mapping is really hard because of herbies and cactuses.

BUT NOW I found a solution: [xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/524a32/[/xfire] to built a 4 lane bridge
Photos : http://imgur.com/a/4zSlC

The only problem is herbies and cactuses BUT we know that at SAMP 0.3 d, we can move objects. SO this is now possible to built 4 lane bridge

Corvette

Quote from: omer584 on December 31, 2011, 12:20
Bridge between happyland and LV is the biggest problem of server. Like on example :

Main reason is 2 lane and narrow bridge. It could be fixed to built 4 lane bridge but mapping is really hard because of herbies and cactuses.

BUT NOW I found a solution: to built a 4 lane bridge

The only problem is herbies and cactuses BUT we know that at SAMP 0.3 d, we can move objects. SO this is now possible to built 4 lane bridge

Actually the trees and cactuse do not appear in SAMP at all.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Partyroo

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 31, 2011, 13:09
It's good as it is now!

Sorry but I've got to disagree with you there DH, the current highway is far too narrow, especially at the pillars. It's probably not CT's biggest problem, but one for future ponder I hope. Crashes there can be quite horrific. Only flaw in doing this is Happyland would almost need rebuilding as well.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Deff

Its narrow, thats why i like it!

If you gonna make easy roads everywhere, then no fun in driving. Just press right CTRL and sit back and watch. No fun!

I never had any problems in that road. I dont know how its a biggest problem for you all.

Rahail

Quote from: omer584 on December 31, 2011, 12:20

BUT NOW I found a solution: [xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/524a32/[/xfire] to built a 4 lane bridge

this wasnt crash, their were 1 or 2 hacker who were spawning cars at bridge so the to WC was blocked its nothing about crash

Kyle

Hiace

Quote from: Deff on December 31, 2011, 13:27
Its narrow, thats why i like it!

If you gonna make easy roads everywhere, then no fun in driving. Just press right CTRL and sit back and watch. No fun!

+1
It's challenges thats fun. For me, every road could be this narrow, but of course, even more rookies would ram, since they simply cant drive.

Dr_dog

If you cant drive such wide bridge, dont drive to WC at all use ferry. thats already 2 lanes which is enough
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshy

Consider pulling over when trucks pass you when near the pillars, if that person or you cannot drive.

I only crash there when I'm tired or hyper-alert (coke). No, not that coke, the 'soda' or 'cola' coke.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

creamy1

Quote from: Joshy on January 01, 2012, 09:27
Consider pulling over when trucks pass you when near the pillars, if that person or you cannot drive.

I only crash there when I'm tired or hyper-alert (coke). No, not that coke, the 'soda' or 'cola' coke.

Just pretend you're in a dumper and you're physically too wide for people to pass.

Personally I think a 4 lane road coming from the highway near PC would be easier than converting that 2 lanes into 4.

Dr_dog

omer do you think you can get your maps to server without being a mapper? If so, your wrong
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

deejayy2k

there wouldnt be so many accidents on that road if road slowed up a bit and stopped hugging or being just on the wrong side of the centre line ive had several near misses on there because of this.

HeLiOn_PrImE

You don't need 4 lanes on that bridge. That was clearly a hacker who most likely got himself banned.
no animated signatures allowed

Konali

This is not so much of a big problem. Just because some hackers use that spot to ''troll'' with spawning cars there it became a ''problem''. The roads/bridge thinghys that are there now work fine and personally i like to block between the pilars when a thief is incomming and im cop. its sth i havent saw anywhere else in CT. I like the situation as it is now and personally i think when ur not able to get over that bridge to happyland and crash everytime u use it, its ur own driving skills that need ''improvement''. Like joshy said, just pull over to avoid gettin in trouble or take alittle risk wich makes it exciting.

none the less, nice mapping/solution but not needed in my opinion

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Shantta[RO]

I love it this way, cuz it's the only place where you can get some realistic traffic. That happens when people intentionally block, in which case they should be reported and sanctioned.

Bullet[CRO]

I love Happyland how it is mapped now and bridge i dont want changes ..

droctogonapus

that bridge won't work because of the FHA base in the way

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Ash_Hill

Simplest fix to this issue. Ban overtaking on the dam bridge. Accidents will go down a lot.