JackStand Autos - RACE TODAY!

Started by Geckco, November 25, 2011, 18:11

Geckco

JackStand Autos is hosting another weekend race!

/apply JackStand Autos

Race Instructions:

• Racers line up at the Bayside dock parking lot
  • Head to El Querbrados and take that bridge the town has
  • Take a right and follow the road until you see a trail
  • Follow the trail and you'll see a ski jump (this place is called ARCO)
  • Now go to where the ski jump starts and go full speed with your car (CC if needed) and go over the cliff to the other side! Note: if you dont make the jump you are out of the race!
  • If you survive the jump get back on the highway
  • once you enter LV go on the happy land bridge
  • Once your in wet county go to the airport and finish
Vehicles you can not use

• Infernus
  • Hotrings
  • Dinghys
  • Any aircrafts
  • Any motorcycles
  • Banshee
  • Bullet
Prizes will be:
In order to get have a grand prize people will have to pay in order to race! 10k per person
I will add a 50k  additional Grand Prize

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

badboi787

Will be there with a Maverick to do a SAN Report on this!

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Geckco

Quote from: badboi787 on November 25, 2011, 18:44
Will be there with a Maverick to do a SAN Report on this!

okay! can you record this?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

badboi787

Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Ethan

so you want everyone to take the long jump in tierra robada and anyone who doesnt make it be banned by smokey???

Geckco

lol ethan XD

well thats why i took out all the fast cars that could get you banned :p look at the vechiles that cannot race

badboi787

Quote from: Geckco on November 25, 2011, 19:30
lol ethan XD

well thats why i took out all the fast cars that could get you banned :p look at the vechiles that cannot race

No, he means if you FALL into the water you will get banned. I got banned from that.

Geckco

Quote from: badboi787 on November 25, 2011, 19:35
lol ethan XD

No, he means if you FALL into the water you will get banned. I got banned from that.

i know but ive fallen in the water and havnt been banned

$nake

badboi787

Quote from: Geckco on November 25, 2011, 19:37
lol ethan XD

You only get banned if your in the vehicle.

Geckco

Quote from: badboi787 on November 25, 2011, 20:30
Quote from: Geckco on November 25, 2011, 19:37
lol ethan XD

,meh

You only get banned if your in the vehicle.

iFrost

I don't get it. You can get banned for falling into the water? :S

Geckco

only if ur in a really fast car just attend frosty <3

JZX73

i think imma hang around that jump and record everyone getting banned for speed hacks, just for lolz
1st non-admin/mod to get %100 62/62 on the CVT quiz
1999 Mazda Familia Sport20
1984 Mazda RX7

Geckco

Quote from: JZX73 on November 26, 2011, 01:09
i think imma hang around that jump and record everyone getting banned for speed hacks, just for lolz

hehehe