Universal Trucking Red County / Flint County Race!

Started by mrtrlt, November 10, 2011, 08:39

mrtrlt

Universal Trucking Red County / Flint County Race!

Okay. Time for something different other than cross map racing  :))

I'm Proposing like a track race instead of cross map racing. Specific vehicles will be put in place as below.
The Race will be in Red County / Flint County. I have made it so that it covers all sorts of areas such as cornering, top speed, drifing, off road ect.. The course is followed by the
Yellow Line

The BLUE Box is the start / finish line.

Map:

The Race will be spit into a couple of catagories:

Off Roading Vehicles - All approved off roading vehicles.. this means any vehicle ranging from the Mesa to the Sandking

Sports Vehicles - Any Vehicle that has a sporty pedigree. No saloons, just sports cars only.

Normal Cars - All cars approved have to be normal. No crazy cars and stuff allowed

Rules:

• No Ramming allowed.
  • No laggy mods (Testing will occur)
  • No shortcuts
  • Cars can be server cars but wont have nos
  • Hydrolics and all other ig mods allowed
  • No Insulting other players
  • No hacks (obviously)
  • Preferably no snow mods. It might cause lag.

If you break any of these rules or do any thing else not within race behaviour you will be subject to - watched members / removal / ban from Universal Trucking Club.

List of Other Things To Know:

• Listen to event staff. All of the staff I choose will be informed of what to do.
  • Make sure you turn up with the right vehicle. If you don't then you can't compete.
  • Remember, if you are using a server vehicle you won't have a good chance of winning against owned cars with nos installed.

Prizes: 50k for each division for 1st place. Prize will go up if we have donators to help pay.

Thanks all :)

This is another awsome event brought to you by Universal Trucking

When The Event Will Be Held

If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask me via forum pm :)

RaceRX

Ill probally be there.

P.S. you should add a semi truck class (roadtrain + trailer
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

mrtrlt

Quote from: RaceRX on November 10, 2011, 10:02
Ill probally be there.

P.S. you should add a semi truck class (roadtrain + trailer

Yeah. Ill think about that. Thing is though trailers lag. So mybe just road trains on their own. Ill give it a bit of thought and ill post my answer later :)

DJ Kiwi

Click My signature ;)

mrtrlt

Quote from: KiwiTrucker[NZ] on November 10, 2011, 10:29
Bike group?

If someone gets rammed in a bike. They fall off and they've had it. Just lag ramming (intentional ramming) issues. It just wouldnt work efficiently. Sorry  :-[

Dynamo

i might be there in my heli depends on how tired i am after work it is at 1am for me

Magri

QuoteCars can be server cars but wont have nos

I think that most of the vehicles bought from have NOS ...Check that it is not used, I think that go on shop for remove it for a single race is no good ...

$nake

mrtrlt

Less than one week to go. Please remember to read the way its going to work properly. Last event failed because no one listened. This one is a lot more basic though. So make sure that you have the correct info

DJ Kiwi

Can I Race both sports and normal
Normal - hotknife
Sports - banshee

Click My signature ;)

$wedenTrucker!

What day and time is it? Can you help me too check what clock is in sweden when this event start? :/ becuse i really really want to look when they drive this amazing race!!! Cool

mrtrlt

Quote from: KiwiTrucker[NZ] on November 13, 2011, 19:15
Can I Race both sports and normal
Normal - hotknife
Sports - banshee

Hotknife is sports car though. I would use banshee though cough**

Quote from: Jakob on November 13, 2011, 21:19
What day and time is it? Can you help me too check what clock is in sweden when this event start? :/ becuse i really really want to look when they drive this amazing race!!! Cool

It will tell you in the widgit. On the first post. Read the whole thing please.

badboi787

I'll be attending! (I realised it was Saturday and not Friday)

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Neon$lash

You need to be applied to the club? if yes i'm going to apply and btw. Buffalo can be seen as a sports car right? cuz mine have beaten like 2 bullets and 1 banshee in races. :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

mrtrlt

Quote from: Neon_Slash on November 17, 2011, 18:44
You need to be applied to the club? if yes i'm going to apply and btw. Buffalo can be seen as a sports car right? cuz mine have beaten like 2 bullets and 1 banshee in races. :P

Yeah thats fine. But you can only compete in one division. Otherwise it can get unfair.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow!