Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The GTA V thread

Started by mick88, November 02, 2011, 16:03

R16RACA

new police motto; "obey and survive"
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

RaceRX

Mick, actually, In 0:20.. Thats chilliad.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on November 03, 2011, 08:15
impossible.. too osom :o

notice that this guy in blue car has plate with SAN ANDREAS on it :o

Gabriel Klock

look 0:20, 0:27, 1:03 and 1:09. It give me a hope wich will be all SA.

mick88

We don't know for sure if it's chilliad, and it still doesn't imply San Fierro, Las Venturas and other towns will be in game. To be fair, first GTA:SA trailer showed only Los Santos too, but I wouldn't be so optimistic.

I predict there will be 1 big city and countryside with the mountains next to it. If you look closely at each scene of the trailer, you will see either Los Santos or the mountains are in the distance. Even in the shot with oil pumps, one would think they would be next to Las Venturas, but you can see they are just outside Los Santos.

Anri

Quote from: mick88 on November 03, 2011, 12:08

We don't know for sure if it's chilliad, and it still doesn't imply San Fierro, Las Venturas and other towns will be in game. To be fair, first GTA:SA trailer showed only Los Santos too, but I wouldn't be so optimistic.

I predict there will be 1 big city and countryside with the mountains next to it. If you look closely at each scene of the trailer, you will see either Los Santos or the mountains are in the distance. Even in the shot with oil pumps, one would think they would be next to Las Venturas, but you can see they are just outside Los Santos.

i dont think that all places shown in trailer are real
btw take a look at this :
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Strato

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 03, 2011, 13:46
Quote from: mick88 on November 03, 2011, 12:08

i dont think that all places shown in trailer are real
btw take a look at this :

Looks nice but how can You know that it's real?

Anri

who said its real ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Gabriel Klock

mick88

I based my post on the facts that are in the official trailer. Please don't compare it to a 4chan post.

"(...)Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created." http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19471/grand-theft-auto-v-official-announcement.html

Pretty much what I concluded.

Strato

They said that the Main Char will be Tommy Vercetti again :)  hope so

Nagy_Sanyi

Before watching the trailer: "I dont give a shit about GTA 5! I wont waste my money for it"
After watching the trailer: "WoW I cant wait to get this game i would kill for it!"

The awesome graphics sells the game itself.Probably i will get it for my PS3 so at least i will use that console for something

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 02, 2011, 17:55
but guys look good in the movie, there are:
Cloudy - Main Char from GTA 3
Tony Vercetti - Main Char from GTA VC
CJ - Main Char from GTA SA
Nico Bellic - Main Char from GTA 4.
That's interresting

If thats true we should have a multiplayer feature in storymode choosing between those characters (1-4 players,even online) That would be amazing!

Strato

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on November 03, 2011, 14:31
Before watching the trailer: "I dont give a shit about GTA 5! I wont waste my money for it"
After watching the trailer: "WoW I cant wait to get this game i would kill for it!"

The awesome graphics sells the game itself.Probably i will get it for my PS3 so at least i will use that console for something

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 02, 2011, 17:55
but guys look good in the movie, there are:
Cloudy - Main Char from GTA 3
Tony Vercetti - Main Char from GTA VC
CJ - Main Char from GTA SA
Nico Bellic - Main Char from GTA 4.
That's interresting

If thats true we should have a multiplayer feature in storymode choosing between those characters (1-4 players,even online) That would be amazing!

yeah :) they suprised me with that..

mick88

Nope, it's not Tommy Vercetti. Nico Bellic isn't there either. And neither is CJ or Claude.

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on November 03, 2011, 14:40
Nope, it's not Tommy Vercetti. Nico Bellic isn't there either. And neither is CJ or Claude.

they look almost the same, but in HD :)