Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The GTA V thread

Started by mick88, November 02, 2011, 16:03

Ethan

Quote from: Twido on September 13, 2013, 18:46
I see snow.. i hope there will be snow
you see grapefruits, and you know those are real.

nyolc8

I watched the video 10minutes ago, I think the snow is just how it was in mafia 2 (so just in 1-2 missions) btw I wanted to show it to someone and it got deleted till then. I watched it right in time :D

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: TheGame on September 13, 2013, 17:46
Quote from: Marccc on September 13, 2013, 17:37
Gameplay

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Damn .. Im not going to watch that .. I want to see it with my own eyes.
if you watch the stream you will watch it with your own eyes  :herpderp:

mick88

Should we create a new board just for GTA V?

Benny

Quote from: mick88 on September 16, 2013, 13:06
Yes! We are only few hours away from the release so a new board would be good, so players can post stuff about the gameplay and stuff like that.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Bruno_2MLG4CT

No. This is enough

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Mr.Kangaroo

plz admen mick89 ty

but yes definitely, will be so good to be able to post help topics and gameplay topics! :)
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Supreme

Make an official topic in Off Topic and sticky it like ETS2 topic  :)

Ethan

Supreme

Quote from: Ethan on September 16, 2013, 14:39
Quote from: Supreme on September 16, 2013, 14:31

Make an official topic in Off Topic and sticky it like ETS2 topic  :)

done:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,42227.0.html

I wanted to make it, but just when I made it (after my message) my internet cut down and now you made one, damn you :D

TheGame

Dobby

Quote from: TheGame on October 12, 2013, 12:34
Woohoo  :D:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

'Don't Spend It All in One Place!'

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we've confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we're working on for this fall and beyond.
You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we'll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

Plus a comment made by R* on said article:

Hi everyone,
For those that are still having any technical issues, as mentioned above there is a title update coming next week that will include more fixes including the vehicle loss one – and we will remain committed to continuing to fine-tune the game to address any and all issues to get GTA Online running as smooth as possible. Please remember to visit the Rockstar Support site at http://support.rockstargames.com for the latest info or to report your problem if you don't see it there.
For those asking about their lost characters or rank, those will not be able to be restored so we sincerely hope that this cash stimulus we're giving out this month will help you get back on your feet or to make your new life in Los Santos & Blaine extra sweet.
For those asking about other forthcoming GTA Online content such as Heists, those are indeed in the works and we hope to provide an update with release timing soon.
Thanks all

This company is pretty damn good.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!