/autofill

Started by Tanner_Brenn, October 30, 2011, 00:42

mrtrlt

Quote from: mick88 on October 31, 2011, 16:41
Quote from: Rubber on October 30, 2011, 01:31
That would be nice...and while you are at it, please add an auto money hack. Thanks.

But in all honesty, tanners idea is great. I think if you pull up to a gas station and hit space it should shut your engine off and start filling automatically. Then when it is done, it starts your engine again (optional I guess, for those lazy people who don't like to hit the W key once). And if you want to stop filling in the middle somewhere, just tap the W key and your engine starts and fueling stops at the same time. I don't know much about scripting but it kind of seems like a mess to work out.

Right... just waiting for a program that will script it for me automatically :)

I found one just go to.. Hangon - wait... Where's the link gone omg.

Sorry I lost it :P

maxie_[FIN]

+1 to this it would be nice if ur eating :D

R16RACA

:ukiddn:  +1 to mick, -1 to all you who are too lazy to just hold down the spacebar.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

I don't get it....How can people be so lazy. Holding the space bar requires just gravitation!!!
no animated signatures allowed

Tanner_Brenn

It becomes a pain in the butt. If a cop tickets you while you are fueling, or you have to respond to something, you have to stop holding down the spacebar, reply to the message, and then begin fueling again. It would be a nice suggestion.

R16RACA

Quote from: TannerBrenn on November 02, 2011, 15:31
It becomes a pain in the butt. If a cop tickets you while you are fueling, or you have to respond to something, you have to stop holding down the spacebar, reply to the message, and then begin fueling again. It would be a nice suggestion.

so what next, auto pay, auto drive, auto mission complete, auto all achievs?
:ukiddn:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Joshy

Quote from: helion_prime on November 02, 2011, 13:21
I don't get it....How can people be so lazy. Holding the space bar requires just gravitation!!!
However there needs to be a object on the space bar to hold the space bar down while we eat :D
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

HeLiOn_PrImE

I have a better idea. Make the fueling go on and off by just tapping space. Don't need to make it all automatic. Turn it on and do your thing.

Tanner_Brenn

I agree to that helion_prime. :D

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 30, 2011, 09:17
-1 lazy americans cant even push the space this days

Stupid albanians don't know how to use proper grammar or use the + symbol. +2 because albanian failed.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Tanner_Brenn

Quote from: Danneh on November 03, 2011, 23:42

Stupid albanians don't know how to use proper grammar or use the + symbol. +2 because albanian failed.
LOL

Ephraim_Renais

Tanner, please change your avatar. Rule 8 for the forums states as such:

Do not use animated or flashy images in your avatar or forum signature.

Now, on the subject.  I feel autofill really isn't needed.  So what if a cop interrupts your fueling, it takes what 5 seconds to /pay him?  Live with it.

Anri

english is not my own language so i dont really give a fuck about my grammar ... and the only one who failed is the guy who did this suggestion ... 

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

HeLiOn_PrImE

I understand calling people lazy, considering the matter at hand. Next suggestion is going to be auto fine player, auto start engine, auto everything.
I don't understand calling people stupid, just because they messed up some words from another language than their own. Albanian made a good point there !!!

Spekter

Stop PMSing dude.  :lol: