Universal Trucking Epic Race!!

Started by mrtrlt, October 20, 2011, 10:19

mrtrlt

Universal Trucking is Holding Another Epic Race!!

Map:

Please Read This as it is very important - Outlining the actual event
Okay, this event is going to be in a few weeks time because for it to be a success we need lot's of contestants and Staff. The Race will start in Whetstone. Players will then jog to the top bushland of Whetstone as you can see on the map. Players will then hop on their mountain bikes and cycle to "Back 'O' Beyond" to the waters edge. Players will then hop on a Dinghy Only and follow the Pink Line all around Los Santos and into the Las Venturas Bay. Players will then dock at the jetty where they will have their OWN cars parked. Before the race everyone will meet at the jetty to park their cars, we will then transport all the contestants to Whetstone Quarry by coach where the race will begin. Contestants are then allowed to use any route from then on with their vehicle that goes UNDER 240 KPH to get to the west side of Verdant Meadows Runway. To finish the race you will need to cross the line properly, In between the south and north edges of the runway. Failure to do this will end in the disqualification of the player.

Requirements

~ A Dinghy

~ A Mountain Bike

~ An Owned Vehicle that fits the qualifications below that can go UNDER 240 kph

~ You also MUST be a member of Universal Trucking. No Exceptions. If you join the club to do the event and then leave you will be blacklisted from doing any other events and you will not be allowed back into the club.

~ Nitrous is allowed on the cars

~ Remember your Vehicle must be owned

Legend:

~ The Red Box Is the Start

~ The Yellow Line is the running section

~ The Blue Line is the bike section

~ The Pink Line is the Dinghy Only Section

~ The Purple Line isn't a direct route. This part of the race is done by any vehicle that goes UNDER 240 KPH and they can choose any route to take to the finish line which is crossed on the western side of the Verdant Meadows Runway.

Rules:

- Cars that arn't allowed - Any car that goes over 240 kph
- Sandking
- Duneride
- Monster
- Vortex
- Bikes (Ramming Might Occur to players using bikes - Inevitable Results)
- Any form of aircraft
- No Industrial Vehicles (eg: Roadtrain, Trailer, Buses etc)
- ABSOLUTELY NO Shortcuts are to be used, there will be plenty of race marshals around the course and if they didn't report seeing you or If I have doubts about the timing of the run you won't be accepted as finishing the race / disqualified.

These rules are because some contestants cannot afford some of the vehicles and we want to try and keep the race as fair as possible. If you are unsure if your Vehicle is allowed please ask me. Don't just go ahead with an odd vehicle because you could be disqualified.

I want to try and make this an event for both time zones. Xero can host the event for his time (with helpers of course) and I can host the event for my timezone.

Prizes:

1st Place 100k
2nd Place 50K
3rd Place "A pat on the back"

Event Staff Application

Once Again you will need to be part of the club to even have anything to do with this event so inevitably it will include applying to be a marshal, helicopter marshal, race leader follower.. ect

This is the Event Staff application

Ingame Name: [nickname]"type your name here"[/nickname]
What type of Staff?:
Any Prior Experience:
Any Additional Information:

The Event Will Take place on Saturday The 5th of Novemeber. If needed the event may change due to lack of people being able to attend or myself.

NOTE: Xero's copy of this event for his time zone date is all up to him. This event is fitted to my time zone, he will have to announce his event whenever he is able to make it. It is NOT up to me

Event Countdown Timer:

If You have any other queries please feel free to pm me on the forums for more info :)

I hope as many people as possible can attend!!

This is another amazing event brought to you by Universal Trucking

**EDIT** Top Speed Of Car Changed from 200 to 240 KPH. NO HIGHER

Mr.Kangaroo

Im staff alright? Remember what i said? Im staff and thats it :D
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

TheSandman

If im online at the time, (hopefully dads at work, so i dont have to go to the yacht club :P
I can help out organise, the event.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dynamo

do my best to be there for filming it all depends on what time i get home from work

$nake

Kenworth

yeah finally a event when im awake :P should be good fun :D

mrtrlt

Quote from: Kenworth[AUS] on October 22, 2011, 02:52
yeah finally a event when im awake :P should be good fun :D

yeah. that's the issue with most of these clubs, all the fun events are like at midnight and we miss out on them. That's why both me and Xero (if he can) will be hosting the event for both sides of the world so we can get as many people participating as possible :)

Mr.Kangaroo

Deff

Vado19

why isn't this open to the public instead of just having members only why not invite all players  :suspicious: :why:

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Vado19 on October 23, 2011, 00:23
why isn't this open to the public instead of just having members only why not invite all players  :suspicious: :why:

Xero's Rules, not mine.. How hard is it to do /apply Universal Trucking ?

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Deff on October 22, 2011, 12:06
Quote from: Alex Garbz on October 22, 2011, 07:55
IM deffs attending :D

what attending? and who are you? :o
deffs = definitely                   lololololol

mrtrlt

Guys, I really need some more staff. I am fairly sure that we will have plenty of contestants but If you can, please help. If push comes to shove I can maybe change the event time to a few hours later to get some help with staff.