Chat suggestion

Started by Hayabusa., October 18, 2011, 19:39

Hayabusa.

I would like so suggest that if u press F7 it would turn off only chat, but hud would kepp, i saw that on other server and i liked it, i love to drive with chat turned off, but it sukcs when i need to go to map to see locations could u do that mick? thnx ^^

DJ_Smashon

F7 is from GTA not scripted...
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

dirty_curty

its been suggested but its not possible

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Deff

Quote from: Peterbilt379 on October 18, 2011, 19:39
I would like so suggest that if u press F7 it would turn off only chat, but hud would kepp, i saw that on other server and i liked it, i love to drive with chat turned off, but it sukcs when i need to go to map to see locations could u do that mick? thnx ^^

This has been discussed earlier.
There is a solution for this, but i wont tell that.

HeLiOn_PrImE

If you care about this server you would post the solution at least in a pm, if you don't want it public.
If you like being selfish and you don't want to help people, stop showing off just because you can.
Keep your fingers in your pocket and your mouth shut.
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

Quote from: helion_prime on October 20, 2011, 16:50
If you care about this server you would post the solution at least in a pm, if you don't want it public.
If you like being selfish and you don't want to help people, stop showing off just because you can.
+1! PwNd! :D

Deff

If you care about this server you would post the solution at least in a pm,
I care about the server and its players, thats why i have not mentioned.
Or else i would have mentioned. Because the secret behind that can lead to many bad things for the player.
Secondly i have still given him HINT that this has been discussed earlier, so he can SEARCH the forum for that, the solution is given in that thread by me.

So as i have said above, which proves that it wasnt a selfish line at all. I said this here just to give him a HINT! not for showing off, or something like that. I am informing him that its possible, and its discussed earlier!
But i cant tell him, because that could be harmful for him in some cases, so thats why i want him to read that "discussed earlier" part. Thats why i mentioned "discussed earlier" and didnt mentioned the solution, so that he can know the disadvantages of that solution as well.

Dont just blindly point fingers on someone when you dont even know what he/she is talking about, just to show that you are superior! (when you are not)

HeLiOn_PrImE

Next time you should be more clear about what the hell are you talking about, because, clearly I am not the only one who misunderstood you.
no animated signatures allowed