New Buses Missions

Started by danielreis, October 13, 2011, 14:36

danielreis

My suggestion is for the buses missions were changed as follows:

Instead of doing a mission going from one point to another, as is currently carrying out assignments like "road trips", that is, from a point, and go to another, but through intermediate points along the way, that would be the "stops" of travel.

Something similar to what happens with the Petrol Tanker missions, but turned to buses and the breakpoints in a fixed path.

Example 1: A mission would come out of Linden Station and go to Angel Pine, with stops in BoneCounty, FortCarson, San Fierro and then reach the destination (Angel Pine).

Example 2: A mission out to LS Island, passing through Los Santos, Dillmore, Red County,Tierra Robada, reaching a final destination, such as Bayside.

Note: The missions need not be so long, I'm just giving examples which show stops along the way.
What could not happen (because it occurs on a trip) is a type of trip: LS Island, Eyre, LosSantos, Bayside.

One suggestion is a bit cumbersome to implement, but I think interesting and would give more "realism" to use the bus on a daily basis, than the current missions.

Sorry for any errors, we used the Google Translator.

mrtrlt

Epic fail color XD

Anyways i have suggested this before and it was rejected

Ethan

so your suggesting bus lines with stops like other "trucking" servers have? please dont suggest things here that other servers have *cough* truckmania *cough*

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 14:57
so your suggesting bus lines with stops like other "trucking" servers have? please dont suggest things here that other servers have *cough* truckmania *cough*

Thats exactly what ethan said last time lol :P

danielreis

Sorry Ethan, I'm not a big fan of TruckMania, but he, if anything, has some urban lines as if they were within the city. The above suggestion is for missions like coaches, when making a trip.

Those traveling by bus knows he part of a city X to city Y to a destination, but through otherhalfway. This has not been suggested based on any other server and TruckMania is not so.

Ethan

Quote from: danielreis on October 13, 2011, 14:36
Example 1: A mission would come out of Linden Station and go to Angel Pine, with stops in BoneCounty, FortCarson, San Fierro and then reach the destination (Angel Pine).
Example 2: A mission out to LS Island, passing through Los Santos, Dillmore, Red County,Tierra Robada, reaching a final destination, such as Bayside.
Note: The missions need not be so long, I'm just giving examples which show stops along the way.

your suggesting that bus lines get added. its exactly what you say here. start in LS and get a mission to SF but along the way you "stop" and deliver people, or whatever, to the different areas. that is exactly what bus lines are, and I for one dont want them added, whether they be urban lines or long haul lines

danielreis

ok, but the lines are lines suggested road and non-urban,

and another point is: think what a bus ... it takes people, but not only from one point to another and has, he has stops along the way. Here, the suggestion is to travel between cities in the style road.

If the intention is to give more realism to the game, coaches may have missions like this. Who goes from one point to another passenger and delivery are the taxis, no buses.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 15:44
Quote from: danielreis on October 13, 2011, 14:36

your suggesting that bus lines get added. its exactly what you say here. start in LS and get a mission to SF but along the way you "stop" and deliver people, or whatever, to the different areas. that is exactly what bus lines are, and I for one dont want them added, whether they be urban lines or long haul lines

Okay. The way I see the way it should be is this.

• The Coach is as normal, you pick up passenvers and then drop them off.

• Now. What we could do is make it so that the Bus does these quick pickups and drop offs in one city as they arnt ideal for long trips, only for short / stop start loads.

Ethan

your not getting it, he is suggesting bus lines for bus, and long haul for coach, they will should not be added

on other "trucking" servers they have long haul bus missions were you go from the airport (lets say SF) to the Bandits stadium in LV.
then there are ones that stay in the city and go around picking up and dropping off passengers only in that city, lets say LS.. this is exactly what he and you are suggesting and I am still letting people know that it shouldnt be added. Convoy trucking is unique and things from other similiar server shouldnt be added, otherwise CT is no longer a unique server.

Nagy_Sanyi

First i thought it will be a random bullshit idea but now i think its a nice idea,just because this server is unique does not mean Mick cant add this because in this way the bus missions become more realistic