who does this will get my 30 millions

Started by anri, October 12, 2011, 18:46

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Ethan

I have no idea how he did it because the angle to be propelled up is not there for it to be done, I just tried in single player, with infinate nos on.. as well with NRG.

Dr_dog

he was cheating if you did notice the car hopped higher before he hit the roof.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Twizeler

you never lose your money :P he is hacking... (and CT does NOT like hackers at all)

Anri

Quote from: Dr_Evil on October 12, 2011, 19:31
he was cheating if you did notice the car hopped higher before he hit the roof.

car bumped cause of the path
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Anri

Quote from: twizeler on October 12, 2011, 19:38
you never lose your money :P he is hacking... (and CT does NOT like hackers at all)

not hacking , lots of pro racers/stunters have seen this and in their opinion its not a hack
EDIT:

Nagy_Sanyi

It looks so unrealistic,i doubt he did this without any cheating

Dan_Nobleman

He obviously was lagging, helping him achieve the un-achievable in single player, since there isn't internet lag.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

mrtrlt

Look at the tags and description of the video, you will find the words: Cheats and Editing.

Ethan

Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 03:10
Look at the tags and description of the video, you will find the words: Cheats and Editing.

/facepalm, I tried this afternoon for 10 minutes trying to do that shit.
nowhere does it say "cheats" it says editing: editing the video

TheSandman

ITs funny because...i have Albanian 30 million :DDDD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 04:47
Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 03:10

/facepalm, I tried this afternoon for 10 minutes trying to do that shit.
nowhere does it say "cheats" it says editing: editing the video

Well on my iPod Last night, one of the tags were Cheats.. other wise im not sure.. they aren't showing on my pc

Anri

EDIT:

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

KicKer

Editing means he edited the camera angles and shit like that. There are no hack's there. I have tried to do it and hit a good angle but i didn't have enough speed to get on the roof. I'll try again and post a video when i succeed. Already for 10 GB of Failed Videos...

Fun fact: When i work, all the players need help and ton's of reports come, But when I'm not and ready to help, no one need's it.

Anri

u are from truckmania and want my money ??? ? we wont send them to truckmania ! O:-)
EDIT:

KicKer

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 13, 2011, 20:14
u are from truckmania and want my money ??? ? we wont send them to truckmania ! O:-)

Yes i am from Truckmania. I don't need you're money. I like to try out new things.

Edit: If you watch closer at second 0:14 ( over and over again ) you will stop an invisible Mapped Object placed wright in front of the 90 degree bushes.

Fun fact: When i work, all the players need help and ton's of reports come, But when I'm not and ready to help, no one need's it.

Anri

Quote from: KicKer on October 13, 2011, 20:21
Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 13, 2011, 20:14

Yes i am from Truckmania. I don't need you're money. I like to try out new things.

i know u are from truckmania :P i tried this today for about 10-20mins WITHOUT NOS and almost did it
EDIT:

badboi787

Ohai Kicker. Nice to see you on CVT. :)

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

KaT37

u realise ... this is made with gravity ... and small resolutions ...

:) watch more vids with GTA Collab stunting and u will see they are 90% (lucky) gravity stunts ;)

Anri

Quote from: KaT37 on October 14, 2011, 17:44
u realise ... this is made with gravity ... and small resolutions ...

:) watch more vids with GTA Collab stunting and u will see they are 90% (lucky) gravity stunts ;)

i did this stunt today with nos ....
EDIT:

RaceRX

.. i can easily do this. All i need to do is go to my drift server, and hit my nice B key for half a second and it makes me hover a little :) S0beit ofc.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: RaceRX on October 14, 2011, 20:05
.. i can easily do this. All i need to do is go to my drift server, and hit my nice B key for half a second and it makes me hover a little :) S0beit ofc.

go ahead and do it then we can split the profits... lol >:L

Anri

EDIT:

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on October 14, 2011, 20:15

:fuckyeah: :lol:
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

mrtrlt

Quote from: RaceRX on October 14, 2011, 21:20
Quote from: Ethan on October 14, 2011, 20:15

:fuckyeah: :lol:

:o Gimmeh Some toooo :))