CVT forum chat

Started by mircea9892004, October 10, 2011, 19:24

mircea9892004

How about a little chat lower down the forum's front page? Something similar to the in-game chat, it will certainly save a few threads from posts with a dialog character...it'll be cleaner.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Ethan

I do believe I suggested this before but not in an actual post/thread/topic, but I would tend to like it.

Anri

suggested before , like from all , no action taken
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mircea9892004

well in that case this works as a reminder :D

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Deff

suggested many times , always got +1 from everyone..
Joshy says he is working on that, but its upto mick.

idk why we dont have anything in forum for chatting

$nake

+1 for this idea, like 27267825 times before :D
but joshy looks at it in this way:
o_O

HeLiOn_PrImE

I know why they refused. People usually come here to solve problems. If they want to chat they connect to the server. The forum chat would be empty like the TeamSpeak server. +1, I guess, but it's useless.
no animated signatures allowed

Deff

it wont be empty, i can assure that.
Havent you seen a shoutbox in any forum? they are never empty

mircea9892004

Yeah, seeing how at least 50% of the posts appear as a conversation between a few individuals, rather then being a proper debate, a chat would be very much useful that way. then, people will only post what is meant to stay for everyone to read, not just to fire a quick response.

Anri

cmon JOSHY script sth for us
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mrtrlt

Joshy

I'll see what I can do, but first I have to set up a replica of the forum with the same mods in case.

EDIT: I can't CHMOD the files required so Mick will have to do it, if he approves.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)