After Millionaires Inc Event

Started by Xero, October 09, 2011, 02:13

Xero

Boone_222

Was my first convoy on server. Thanks for the experience.

Dynamo

here is my vid of ferry ride good convoy

Xero

Quote from: Boone_222 on October 09, 2011, 02:39
Was my first convoy on server. Thanks for the experience.

Glad you had fun man! I think we all did  :P

mrtrlt

Sorry Xero mate, i really do the best I can to be staff with these events but its a really awkward time with you being in Canada and me in Perth.. Ill try and get to some in the near future.

I was thinking maybe I could host a few events lime this for my time zone sometime :)

$nake

Deff

very nice convoy :D
i liked the last screenshot

batuss

dynamo and me trucks color :D police ca blue heyy xero two truck me :D

Xero

Quote from: Matt on October 09, 2011, 07:28
Sorry Xero mate, i really do the best I can to be staff with these events but its a really awkward time with you being in Canada and me in Perth.. Ill try and get to some in the near future.

I was thinking maybe I could host a few events lime this for my time zone sometime :)

Yeah man, that would be great! If you need help to organize one just let me know. At least this way we can make events for everyone to participate in one way or another.  :D

P@tRyK248

That was wonderful convoy
Thanks  u all
I would like more such convoys ;D

mrtrlt

Quote from: Xero on October 09, 2011, 19:37
Quote from: Matt on October 09, 2011, 07:28

Yeah man, that would be great! If you need help to organize one just let me know. At least this way we can make events for everyone to participate in one way or another.  :D

Yeah, I'll see if I can get some sort of event going sometime this week.