Club Vehicles

Started by mrtrlt, October 08, 2011, 10:27

mrtrlt

Hey,

Im suggesting that clubs with bases (like players with houses) be able to buy club vehicles. Each base would be given a number of slots (again like houses) depending on whatever such as price size value etc..   

Another option with this would be for club leaders and staff be allowed to use the vehicles as well as the founder choosing which normal members be trusted to use it. Insurance would probably be a bit more.

The positive points are

• Players who already have all their slots taken up would be able to use the club vehicles. There could probably be a bonus for missions. Maybe not so much as a private owned vehicle but a little bit less.. Maybe half of what you would get from a privately owned vehicle. (This obviously only applies to cars that can do work).

• This could mean exclusivity for a club. Eg: If you come to this club and donate, you get to use the club Maverick ect..

• The vehicles could also be used for club events that are made within the club itself.

Negatives

• Vehicles might be abused if younger players somehow get access to them... (maybe a rank limit could be out in for clubs with club vehicles)

• People might possibly argue against who gets access to the vehicles

And thats it really. Hope this is a decent idea and that it gets added, please post your thoughts, comments and any ideas that could be useful and adding it to my suggestion.

dirty_curty

or maybe leader set an ammount (10k) and when the driver gets in the vehicle u got to /pay and u get it for 7days

10k for insurance + to club funds

mrtrlt

Quote from: Curtisie on October 08, 2011, 14:42
or maybe leader set an ammount (10k) and when the driver gets in the vehicle u got to /pay and u get it for 7days

10k for insurance + to club funds

Yeah I guess.

$nake

i like this idea :P but maybe limit for vehs per club :)

SilverBlade

mrtrlt

Quote from: $nake on October 08, 2011, 20:13
i like this idea :P but maybe limit for vehs per club :)

Thats what I mean by base slots

Ethan

why not just make a club account, get everyone to work on it, then buy a house.. theres your cars right there.. or if you have open slots, buy a club vehicle yourself and give everyone the password like Snake did for BVC

so the whole idea behind this is you want club bases to become house so that the clubs can have cars???

aint gonna happen

SilverBlade

ethan idk we can play for eg 20ppl on 1acc is illegal isnt it ?

mick88

you can buy vehicles on owners account and share passwords. You have 2x to 4x more vehicle slots ffs.
I am strongly against crating club account and buying club house, because players have been complaining about number of available houses.

mrtrlt

All I'm asking is that we be able to make it possible to purchase say 3 Vehicles for the club so that they can be used.. Simple as that..

I don't really want to be making this one of those hideously complicated suggestions that everyone will be like "stuff that"

Just so that we lose the issue of people not wanting to only pay for the repairs of the vehicle. Insurance ect..

SilverBlade

Quote from: mick88 on October 10, 2011, 09:55
you can buy vehicles on owners account and share passwords. You have 2x to 4x more vehicle slots ffs.
I am strongly against crating club account and buying club house, because players have been complaining about number of available houses.
Ok but i just asked can 2ppl play on 1acc ?
For Eg I create acc and i and my bro playing on it its legal ?