News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Major Convoy!

Started by kenworth908, October 03, 2011, 08:30

kenworth908

Hey everyone! As we all know it its that annoying person Kenworth908 who never shuts up on the main chat.... Well im planning a convoy within the next few days i want atleast 15 or more trucks to participate. If interested mail me or you can catch me IG (In game) on Convoy Trucking.  Unfourtunately there will be rules to be followed.

Rules
1. No over taking
2. No abusing other convoy drivers
3. (Normal Convoy Trucking rules) E.g keep a fair distance from the driver infront of you etc.
4. We will stop for fuel and repairs and if you are caught up in an accident with another user you can catch up
because we will not slow down and we will be doing the speed limit.. Or maybe 10 or 5 over  ;)
And finaly rule number 5. Have fun and enjoy.

mrtrlt

Oooohhh :o

Kenworth, you aussie? :o

Ill see if i can be there. :)

Cobretti

When and where start this convoy?

R16RACA

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

kenworth908

Yes im aussie :)

And this convoy is any trailer truck convoy.
Mainly its about Youtube. Im creating a music video for the song Driving my life away and i thought a convoy would suit it :) Starting from Blueberry Acres and go to Area 69 (with breaks for Fuel and repairs) then we will LV Airport. or if suggestions are wanted let me know. Thank you.  O0

mrtrlt

Quote from: kenworth908 on October 05, 2011, 14:08
Yes im aussie :)

And this convoy is any trailer truck convoy.
Mainly its about Youtube. Im creating a music video for the song Driving my life away and i thought a convoy would suit it :) Starting from Blueberry Acres and go to Area 69 (with breaks for Fuel and repairs) then we will LV Airport. or if suggestions are wanted let me know. Thank you.  O0

Thing is though, you can't be positive that you will get those loads so...

R16RACA

you still missed a time  :ukiddn:
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

kenworth908

Let me go over it again lol ive been in a hurry -.-

For this convoy its not a Artic or Dumper or cement convoy. Instead its not work, It's to anyone who wants to participate in a convoy thats going to be filmed then put into a video for a music video. And everyone who participates will have their name mentioned in the video or in the description. The time is undecided yet but its when everyone agrees to do this.

Hope i have made enough sense :)

Xero

Quote from: kenworth908 on October 07, 2011, 04:37
he time is undecided yet but its when everyone agrees to do this.

Dude you're the one that needs to decide on the time and date, not others because it's your event.

R16RACA

Quote from: kenworth908 on October 07, 2011, 04:37
Hope i have made enough sense :)

you really haven't. The only thing i have managed to extract is that its not a trucking convoy, and its going from somewhere at sometime.

:seriously_guy: :ukiddn:
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

mrtrlt

Ermm... If it's not a proper convoy might be less chance of me making it

We dunno thing is.. If it's next year. Now passed it or anything.  ::)

kenworth908

How about Tonight? It'll be an Artic convoy from Blueberry. and where ever we decide to unload at, It'll be tonight when im done at work, so keep in touch with this forum post or in game :)

mrtrlt

I won't be able to make it sorry, got stuff on. :(

junior roberts

Why dont u add a poll?

<a href="http://imgur.com/ZaUpw"></a>