Started by badboi787, September 30, 2011, 14:26

badboi787

Order status:
[pastebin]53PSrzjR[/pastebin]

Orders done: 11
Orders in making: 0
Orders placed: 1
Signatures on hold: 0
So I'm now making signatures! They are all free of charge, if you want one please fill out the template bellow and post it as a reply. (I make all my signatures in Photoshop CS5)

Template:
Your name:
Undertext (Not needed):
Design/Extras:
Background (Link for picture) (Leave blank if you want transparent):
Front for text (Link for the front) (Leave blank if you want the normal front I use):
Text colour (Leave blank for black):

Heres some examples of signatures I have done so far...

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Konali

Your name::I.T.C
Undertext (Not needed): Inuvik Truckers Club
Design/Extras: Make a Design with a truck in it.
Background (Link for picture) (If you want transparent just type transparent): i dont have a link i depend on ur skills:)
Front for text (Link for the front):All up to u own imagination

I am willing to pay just name ur price, my budget is $0-$50.000
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

badboi787

@Konali You don't need to pay, it's free of charge.

Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

mrtrlt

Your name: Millionaire's Incorporated
Undertext (Not needed): Convoy Trucking's Most Exclusive Club!
Design/Extras: Like a sort of classy celeb ish sort of design
Background (Link for picture): http://m521.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/frazay99/Backgrounds/8b58bf27.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=8b58bf27.jpg&
Front for text (Link for the front): Normal Font is ok

Note: Just be aware that this is xero's club, I ak not entirely responsible for making this an official logo, i'll let you know after he's seeen it if he approves. Ty :)

badboi787

Konali, your signature is done!

Use this to put in your signature!
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/273/4/6/inuvik_truckers_club_signature_by_badboi787-d4bdget.png[/img]

TheGame

Your name: TheGame
Undertext (Not needed): The Real Pcgamie
Design/Extras: Just make it cool.
Background (Link for picture) (Leave blank if you want transparent):    http://imgur.com/cHc43
Front for text (Link for the front) (Leave blank if you want the normal front I use):  Is it possible to change the text from : Halo Reach to TheGame?
Text colour (Leave blank for black): Black with White.

$nake

Your name: Photomania Club
Undertext (Not needed): (add here sth, use imagination)
Design/Extras: 700x150 plus add some thingys to show thats cool club and for photomaniacs :)
Background (Link for picture) (Leave blank if you want transparent): (make it perfect)
Front for text (Link for the front) (Leave blank if you want the normal front I use): (same as above)
Text colour (Leave blank for black): (same as above, plz do it for my club :) )

Xero

Quote from: Matt on September 30, 2011, 16:33

Background (Link for picture): http://m521.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/frazay99/Backgrounds/8b58bf27.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=8b58bf27.jpg&

Note: Just be aware that this is xero's club, I ak not entirely responsible for making this an official logo, i'll let you know after he's seeen it if he approves. Ty :)

No problem here, but we're still in debate about a name change so maybe we should hold off on this sig until the clubs got it's new name  :D

badboi787

Quote from: Xero on September 30, 2011, 19:15

No problem here, but we're still in debate about a name change so maybe we should hold off on this sig until the clubs got it's new name  :D

Alright, I'll put the signature on hold.

badboi787

Your signature is finished The Game!

Use this in your signature!
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/273/4/2/the_game_signature_by_badboi787-d4bdu13.png[/img]

badboi787

Now creating Photomania's signature.

Migs

Your name: Migs
Undertext (Not needed): Certified Haruhiist
Design/Extras: make it cool
Background (Link for picture) (Leave blank if you want transparent): http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5500000/Suzumiya-Haruhi-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-5591418-384-450.gif
Front for text (Link for the front) (Leave blank if you want the normal front I use): Godzilla (if possible)
Text colour (Leave blank for black):
PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE'S STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
~~~
Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Xero on September 30, 2011, 19:15

Sure, so we'll just discuss this over the next couple of days or so. :) Ty for putting it on hold Badboi :))

@ Xero, you just pm me a link for a picture when we get the name ready. That Picture that I suggested before might not be suitable once we have come to a decision :)

badboi787

Alright Snake, heres your signature.

Use this for your signature/posts!

[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/274/e/9/photomania_club_signature_by_badboi787-d4bg9tl.png[/img]

Ethan

can you figure out how to put the Dumping LTD logo as the convoy trucking signature background, because I have yet to be able to do that.