fair play

Started by eXitus[CZ], September 30, 2011, 05:59

eXitus[CZ]

>:( >:( i think it isnt fair play when somebody camping near house and admins dont do nothing, mick create some script for that when some player camp house not be available and now he is near house and it is available mick ask yourself if u dont destroy that server. Create please more more slots houses, or kick that campers.....

Xero

Umm, you were running around the LS Marina area for a long time as well waiting for that house so you were doing basically the same thing even if you weren't sitting in the same spot, likely to avoid being kicked.

$nake

imo best idea was with this timer stopping when player is near (on foot/in car),
and play cant be closer than idk 200m..

Ephraim_Renais

The server was changed to kick campers.  But that probably only works within a certain range of the house or doesn't activate until the moment before the house opens for sale.  Admins can kick those that are sitting near the house, but only if the server is full.  Some admins respawn campers first before kicking.

We all want more houses, but Mick probably won't be adding them so we'll have to live with what is out there.

Konali

U camped the 5 slots for at lest 8 hours straight, so now u want to suggest rules against urself?  :biggrin:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Nagy_Sanyi

How Mick destroys CVT when it becomes more and more popular?

This cant be solved 100%.All admins can do is kicking the house campers or creating a rule like house campers get a warn

eXitus[CZ]

Yes i camp too but i drive over LS sometimes go to red county (dillimore and highway to Angel Pine) and in night i do limo missions.

Nagy: Yes it is popular but when i join it it was funny 1 slot is for 450K 2 slots 800K there was big, u can choice from about 30 houses... and now is only sometimes 1,2,3 slots house...it´smatter of opinion

Marccc

Micks script about house camping fails. The only way i see is adding more houses.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

eXitus[CZ]

$nake

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on September 30, 2011, 11:25
or creating a rule like house campers get a warn
get a ban..

Quote from: Marccc on September 30, 2011, 11:39
Micks script about house camping fails. The only way i see is adding more houses.
+1

mrtrlt

There are probably hundreds of houses that could activated yet still, none of them are...??? Why??

mick88

I can't keep adding houses. We have nearly 1000 of them, and can't add more. What I can do is increase house prices so less players can afford them and less houses will be taken.
Or I could make houses rentable, much like the bases, so players would have to pay rent to keep the house or lose it.

TheGame

Quote from: mick88 on September 30, 2011, 17:22
I can't keep adding houses. We have nearly 1000 of them, and can't add more. What I can do is increase house prices so less players can afford them and less houses will be taken.
Or I could make houses rentable, much like the bases, so players would have to pay rent to keep the house or lose it.

mick,
that last thing is a really nice one.
I think that you need to add that.

$nake

only 1 slots houses can be rentable, rest should stay as it is, and rule about 59th day'ers should be made..

mick88

Quote from: $nake on September 30, 2011, 18:05
only 1 slots houses can be rentable, rest should stay as it is, and rule about 59th day'ers should be made..

Because you don't own a 1 slot and you want to be excluded from paying rent?