Extra club features or changes in the current features

Started by Konali, September 29, 2011, 12:19

Konali

Hello all :)

As we all know its very hard to get the funds every month for the clubbase you own or u want to have. Most common problems are that people are not willing to donate huge amounts at 1 moment. Its feels like a bigg loss to ur wallet.
Another problem is to have contact with all ur members at once. Sometimes u are asking yourself, where is that guy i havent seen him in a while.

Or u want to anounce upcomming changes or  events and so on. Yes we could use the forum/noticeboard or messageboard but not everyone reads it. And almost no one reads noticboard/messageboard and that is to bad when u want ur club to be an succes.
So i am suggesting the following thinghy's and its just what i think that would be handy, it doesnt have to be in the eyes of mick or others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------SUGGESTIONS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Add a feature where people can set 1 club as ''Mainclub'' ( just a name) and for Truck mission/ & coach mission they can set a default amount of money that goes directly to the club when that mission type got completed. For example: i set my mainclub to I.T.C and i set my default donation amount to 500$ could be more or less aswell.

+ 1.1) Gain more automatic funds and u can lower monthly donating fees and make it more divided by days and not $100.000 at once.
+ 1.2) People are driving for a company/club and that feels more commited to a club/company, also it shows how dedicated someone is for the club

-/+ 1.3) One issue can be the amount of donations spam to the club log.

2) Add a feature that messages all clubm members when Club leaders/Co-leaders  Post something on the message/notice -Board. Also it would be handy for leaders when they can see if its read or not, to see member activity

+2.1) All members that are active ingame will receive the message(s) and can be up to date as fast as possible.
+2.2) Messages on those boards wil be received be much more members than when it happens now. Now they have to read it when they feel like scrolling in club menu or reading forum.
+2.3) Its also very helpfull for clubs that doesnt have a own childboard on the forum, to make changes known, for example : Donate for a base : New club event and so on.
+2.4) Pending messages to club member wich havent been opened after lets say 15 days will be auto-deleted.

3)Sorting options within club log menu. When u searching in the club log there is alot of information, Donations, joined players, removed players information , promotions,  demotions and so on. So i am suggesting to make it possible to sort these info and be able to see what u want to see, as in Donations or removals from players or donations from mission ( new suggestion see above )

+3.1) Better management possibilities
+3.2) its better to gain information about the information u want to see.

This can be on the www.convoytrucking.net site or ingame i think the site will do the trick good enough for leaders

4) Activive players v.s Inactive players
Its always hard to see wich players are active or not so i was thinking since the database has information about the players last login, maybe this could be shown next to the players name in the memberlist. Could be a special section for leaders only.

+4.1) better management possibilities
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!To all who read this!
This is a suggestion and i would apreciate it if u dont like it dont start trolling hating or whatso ever in this topic. Yes i know Mick is extremely busy and i wont expect it very soon, but all i can hope for is that this would be added to make the club system complete in my eyes.
because i always had the opinion that the current club system isnt complete yet. With these suggestion i'd hope to give mick new ideas or at least show him what i think we could need.
I think Club leaders would apreciate these suggestions and i hope to see it someday in the server. Again i know Mick is extremely busy and all I ( we ) can do is hope he likes it and have some spare free time to script.

Greetings,

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mrtrlt

mr.hilly

Nagy_Sanyi

Yes awesome idea.I had this problem with my club,75% of the people did not pay shit(they could park all of their cars for 70k/months when others asked more than 100k for parking only 1 car!) Sure they said excuses like "nobody told me i must donate,i never read message board" I just had no time checking who donated to my club and who did not....

So +1

$nake

it will close all Clubs problems :) +10000! :D chocolate cookie for Konalie :D

Xero

I like it, people should get these messages ingame when they log in or when the notice/message is posted. The only thing is, people will complain that they're being spammed by messages and ask for a disable button in the options, then you're back to square one. $nake is in just about every club, and if this stuff we implemented, can you imagine the amount of messages he's going to receive ingame. ($nake why are you in every club btw hahah too funny  :P )

Am gonna create another topic like this, but about money, just watch for it.

Konali

Quote from: Xero on September 30, 2011, 05:31
I like it, people should get these messages ingame when they log in or when the notice/message is posted. The only thing is, people will complain that they're being spammed by messages and ask for a disable button in the options, then you're back to square one. $nake is in just about every club, and if this stuff we implemented, can you imagine the amount of messages he's going to receive ingame. ($nake why are you in every club btw hahah too funny  :P )

Am gonna create another topic like this, but about money, just watch for it.

Yes and i thougth of that aswell, but somehow i think its their own fault for wanted to be in every club that there is. But fact remains that maybe 10% of the club members reads the notice/message board and that could be some vital information, because maybe 5% reads the club forum topics. So it doesnt really matter how but i really think this is also one of the vital ideas to make and keep a club healthy.

Maybe there could be an Accept/Decline button and club leaders would see the result and if they decline Important messages they could be removed from the club.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Deff

why you mentioning mick name again and again in your suggestion.... ? :o
he is ofcourse going to read that (he reads each and every post in cvt)

About suggestions
Suggestion 1>> -1, that would be like "players can join only one club"

Suggestion 2>> +1

Suggestion 3>> I think this would be hard for mick, but its good suggestion , so +1

Suggestion 4>> Maybe this can be added as forum feature if not ingame...
but +1

TheGame

Really nice ideas.
They will be nice if they are added.
Chocolate Cookies with a Cola for you :D :D

toyo_tires

Matheus

Konali

Glad u guys like it. It would help clubs alot :)
but even when Mick is thinking about to script/add this he needs alot of free time and hes currently busy: with college and work.

Sjomp

This should be great but maybe there can be something that you get some money from the club if you will promoted to an other rank.
Toppie! :))