/seen <nick>

Started by mircea9892004, September 28, 2011, 20:22

mircea9892004

I'm suggestion the command /seen <nick> , that would inform the user about when <nick> was last time online on the server or if he's online right now.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Spekter

Hm, that could be useful is some occassions.
+1

$nake

* $nake says: +1 but name must be exact like Konali for Konali, not konali..

Anri

i dont suggest /seen but /aka
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mrtrlt

Strato

Useless.. if You want to see it just go on the forum profile and You can type Your friends name, and you have all the info

$nake

Quote from: SweetEmotion on October 02, 2011, 00:51
Useless.. if You want to see it just go on the forum profile and You can type Your friends name, and you have all the info
1. Forum
2. Server
1+2 => they both have own members, own times of last visit,
if u mean signature, not every1 has ct sig in forum sig..
u need to own joshy's search engine to find specified player
and check when he was online recently :)

Matheus

You just need to add the <name> at your /phone, and you can see if the player is online or the last time online

R16RACA

i dont see this as being very useful...
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Kenny_Power

I just use /loc [name]   if they aren't online anyways it's useless trying to talk to a non-existent player