News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Auto Insure

Started by mrtrlt, September 27, 2011, 13:04

mrtrlt

Hi, i have a problem with my Auto Insure. For say it might say: "your DFT-30 insurance has been renewed for 30 days. Then it will just say "insurance on your coach has expired!"  :why: :gwhy:

I have not modified any settings, they have always been the same. I'm not sure what to do, i rely on it a lot. Currently, I cannot get onto CT and it has expired (I know this because of the website). Will it be safe until tomorrow when I get back on? This could possibly be a bug with my account to i'm not sure.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Twizeler

insurance will only renew if you enter the car if you dont drive a car dont insure it

mrtrlt

Is there anyway that I can make it insure no matter what, this is only because I see these horror stories of people losing cars because they arn't insured. Maybe I should put a request to choose between that default option that you mentioned and making it renew no matter what.

dirty_curty

There's no way to insure everything without entering

I'm sure if car is not in use it dosent get detroyed it just respawns

Ethan

Quote from: Matt on September 27, 2011, 13:04
Hi, i have a problem with my Auto Insure. For say it might say: "your DFT-30 insurance has been renewed for 30 days. Then it will just say "insurance on your coach has expired!"
well you renew insurance on your DFT, and your bus expired, two separate vehicles.

if you want to insure your car without entering, its called use your phone... /phone>services>insure>pick a car> pick how many days.
if you have auto renew on, when you enter the car, if it doesnt currently have insurance, it will be renewed.. like I drive my roadtrain, I have autorenew on, so when the isurance ends, theres a message saying your insurance has been renewed for $X...