Special Suggestion/Request/Appeal to Mick88

Started by mircea9892004, September 17, 2011, 18:12

mircea9892004

I'm glad you shut my damn mouth with the realise/realize dispute, but to get back to the topic, CC is an abuse for water vehicles on land, but Vortex is a both water and land vehicle, so when driving on land it becomes a land vehicle, and using CC is not an abuse... so driving on the water, it becomes a boat, and CC would also not be an abuse, because as soon as I get on land, it becomes a land vehicle again so again, no abuse.

And besides, no-one was complaining about the vortex's CC abuse when it was enabled, but now suddenly it would be inappropriate to have it? When mick disabled CC on boats, it was probably because some people drove boats on land using CC, but Vortex, (in the substructure of the game, in which I am no expert), is probably classified as a BOAT, and so CC was removed from it too, hence my actual appeal to mick, to restore it only to the Vortex.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

badboi787

Stop being fucking rude to everyone and learn some fucking respect.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Xero

Can a mod or admin lock this topic, people are starting to flame.

mircea9892004

sometimes I forget how young people are here, seems like my efforts to treat everyone as if there's no age difference is in vain, I might as well try to teach a monkey how to drive a truck in CVT

(f.y.i. that's disrespect)
Be the change you want to see in the world.

HeLiOn_PrImE

I said that I was done here, but let me say this (sorry it still arrives in my post replies):
Judging from the activity here, I am sure mick has already seen this topic. So this message is for him:
Dude, for God's sake post your Yes or No and call it a day!!!!
no animated signatures allowed

Deff

He has already said it here:

Quote from: mick88Remember: "suggestions" means suggestions. This board is not for posting requests or demands. All threads are read by me, but I will reply only to few of them if needed.

Since we know this thread is a "Request" so i think you know the reason now..