Special Suggestion/Request/Appeal to Mick88

Started by mircea9892004, September 17, 2011, 18:12

Spekter

QuoteAnd no, I didn't ask you sveki, nobody asked you anythin.

I really dont care.

mircea9892004

Just typing a message here to put this back on the first page...still waiting......
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nagy_Sanyi

By Mick:
"All threads are read by me, but I will reply only to few of them if needed. Ultimately it's up to me whether new features will be added or not."

mircea9892004

Got it, thank you mail man, I could never have known that without your quote!! Mick trained you well!

is it soooo hard for everyone to just refrain from posting on it?? my question was towards mick, not the hole truckpark here, and I'm actually waiting on him, and NO, I couldn't send him a private message, that would be inappropriate.

So kindly fuck off

HeLiOn_PrImE

No dude, the inappropriate thing is mick taking decisions based on what some player thinks (in this case, you), instead of what's best for all of us. People have every right to post here, because every change made on this server affects all the people playing on it. So yeah, they do have the right to interfere if they disagree with you.

I mean no disrespect to you or mick or anyone else, and again I am sorry to barge in like this. If he decides what you want, then good for you. I will live with it. But you don't get to deny other player's rights, especially the freedom to express ourselves.

So I am asking you kindly. Please refrain from telling us to "fuck off". That's just rude.
no animated signatures allowed

Anri

basically mick turned u from ''Deliverator the Uncatcheble'' into ''Deliverator the Catcheble'' .... cmon dude only for an ''UN'' ??? ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mircea9892004

lol...not as much for the UN as for the fun that UN brings me..

and Helion, I agree with you, but no one (you included) has brought a valid principle or argument to this. All everyone said so far is "why do you want it?" and stuff like that... some actually posted idiotic things like "I don't care if you asked me".
So you wanna argue? Argue!! Propertly, that is! weigh in, say why and why not it would be good to have CC on vortex (or if it would be the only way: boats), say how it would affect you, how you would enjoy it... and complaining that I would become too "uncatchable" for cops is childish...can't catch me? don't! go after another suspect...your cop achievement does not hang on catching me.

And rude is to just interfere in this thread with no valid point of view, just to.... be a part of it.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Basically no one agrees with someone being uncatchable. OK I'm finished here.
no animated signatures allowed

Deff

Quote from: mircea9892004 on October 10, 2011, 19:22
my question was towards mick, not the hole truckpark her.............
..............So kindly fuck off

Use admin inbox for that if you dont wanna listen to others opinion, or just lock it, no one will bother to see it.
This section is meant for everyone to give their opinions.

And this suggestion if added, can be abused.

mircea9892004

QuoteAnd this suggestion if added, can be abused.

I see CC being used with all sorts of vehicle to enhance their speed and so on...I don't see that being an abuse.

Quote[/size]Basically no one agrees with someone being uncatchable. OK I'm finished here.

I'm glad you're finished, but for the record, "being uncatchable" is a misappropriation, mainly started by me as a taunt towards the cops, but if we talk facts, I was always catchable, even driving that Vortex on water or land, someone always caught me in ways that (for my own safety) I will not reveal. Basically, with a little persistence, anyone could catch me. So your point is useless, no one needs to agree with someone being uncatchable because there would be no such thing.

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: mircea9892004 on October 10, 2011, 19:22
Got it, thank you mail man, I could never have known that without your quote!! Mick trained you well!

is it soooo hard for everyone to just refrain from posting on it?? my question was towards mick, not the hole truckpark here, and I'm actually waiting on him, and NO, I couldn't send him a private message, that would be inappropriate.

So kindly fuck off

Ok if you knew it then why the fuck did you resurrect this topic?Just because Mick did not post here does not mean he never read this topic.So you fuck off sir if you cant realise simple sentences

mircea9892004

I have observed very little activity from mick on this server/forum and so yes, I believe he didn't get a chance to read my topic. And before you tell me to fuck off because I don't realize simple sentences, you should learn how to spell "don't". and "realize".

Deff

Quote from: mircea9892004 on October 12, 2011, 21:49
you should learn how to spell "don't". and "realize".

-.-
How are you sure that thats the incorrect spelling? Have you learnt english of all countries?
All countries have different english languages. German english differs from british english which differs from American English.
So therfore like this english differs in various countries. Some countries use mixture of english spoken in other countries.

So just for your information, before telling someone to learn spelling of english words, learn different spellings of same word used by different countries.

"Wanna" is no word in british English, whereas its in American English.
Some countries have "Advertise" as a word while some have "Advertize"

Similarly "realise" is a word too, just like "realize".

Coming to topic:
Quote from: mircea9892004 on October 11, 2011, 13:48

I see CC being used with all sorts of vehicle to enhance their speed and so on...I don't see that being an abuse.

Land vehicles moving in land is not an abuse of /cc.
Water vehicles moving in land is an abuse of /cc.

PS: btw you need to learn something, i.e., quoting posts ;) 8)

mrtrlt

Quote from: Deff on October 12, 2011, 22:06
you should learn how to spell "don't". and "realize".

-.-
How are you sure that thats the incorrect spelling? Have you learnt english of all countries?
All countries have different english languages. German english differs from british english which differs from American English.
So therfore like this english differs in various countries. Some countries use mixture of english spoken in other countries.

So just for your information, before telling someone to learn spelling of english words, learn different spellings of same word used by different countries.

"Wanna" is no word in british English, whereas its in American English.
Some countries have "Advertise" as a word while some have "Advertize"

Similarly "realise" is a word too, just like "realize".

Coming to topic:
Quote from: mircea9892004 on October 11, 2011, 13:48

Land vehicles moving in land is not an abuse of /cc.
Water vehicles moving in land is an abuse of /cc.

PS: btw you need to learn something, i.e., quoting posts ;) 8)

Yeah about the language think. Your right. You cant always expect people to speak identically to yourself

Nagy_Sanyi

I have observed very little activity from mick on this server/forum and so yes, I believe he didn't get a chance to read my topic. And before you tell me to fuck off because I don't realize simple sentences, you should learn how to spell "don't". and "realize".

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/realise

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080228142552AA94ZLR

Now i hope i made you shut your damn mouth