Try the event for one day or one week

One Day
7 (58.3%)
One Week
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: September 16, 2011, 20:22

Xero

Event is well under way! Hope you guys do well, don't forget to take screenshots of what you're stealing since it doesn't tell you what you just stole when you bring it to the garage lol Good luck guys!

Sjomp

i'm in too
but i need to steal the list of 10 vehicles?
or i need to steal 15 vehicles of the list?

Kenny_Power

If all cars are banshee's then I'm in

Ethan

Quote from: Sjomp on September 17, 2011, 14:42
i'm in too
but i need to steal the list of 10 vehicles?
or i need to steal 15 vehicles of the list?

the list of cars was my idea. I need to make a list of at least 5 cars (per day) for people to steal. now these would be the *bonus*cars as you may never be able to steal them when your online. you have to have a scrrenshot or something that proves you stole it or else you wont get credit as the server doesnt show you stealing it any more in your own screen.
you dont have to steal the cars on the list though

this is coming up this next week, right? I need to make a list then

Xero

Ethan, you want to organize the list of 5 cars per day to steal? I just put up a list of 10 cars today until the end of the clock runs out and then see how everyone did but I'm not sure everyone's participating or not lol so after todays event, given it's failure or success rate will give us a good idea on how to host the week long event.

Ethan

ah well I was gonna do it per day but seeing as how its pretty much over, nevermind. 

MeTaLiXx

I Will i think i can do it i steal 20 cars in 1houres so i will try But When the event start? :-\
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

ThomasKirkman

That sure seems one sided.  What is in it for the cops that catch the most Thieves?

ThomasKirkman

Xero

This event has ended, it didn't work out that well. Will try do it again but was a hard event to orchestrate.