Try the event for one day or one week

One Day
7 (58.3%)
One Week
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: September 16, 2011, 20:22

Xero

Hey guys, how would you feel about a Cop vs Theif day? This could be fun, and messy! Considering there are usually a lot of cops on, there should be a lot of thieves on! This could be a weekly, or monthly event! Would also help people get their achievements faster as well and give those police a run for their money!

The event will last 24 hours! When the event starts you have 24 hours
to complete it. This is the list of 15 vehicles to steal:

1. Patriot
2. Sanchez
3. Buffalo
4. Stretch
5. Infernus
6. Sabre
7. Cheetah
8. FCR-900
9. Comet
10. Mesa

Rules:
- Sign your name here in order to be registered for this event
- You have to be a cop as well during the event to give others a chance (I can't be on 24-7 so will need you guys to help watch people that aren't being cops)
- Take screenshots of the car being successfully stolen (How you do this is up to you, perhaps taking the screens just before you pull into the unload point so it shows what car you're driving)
- Only post the screenshot list if you've successfully completed the event

Prize: Everyone that successfully completes the list will get $100,000!

Good luck everyone!

Event has started!

Rubber

I'm in, I like being on both sides of the law.

Ethan

Im in too..
when you were done with stealing your cars Xero, I had a thought:

there is a list of cars you have to steal per day and you have to have proof you stole it. pretty much exactly like the game has it. you have to steal list A of cars on Monday list B Tuesday.. etc.. and so on.. who ever steals the most cars off the specific list wins cash.
Now there has to be a rule where you cant be a thief all day otherwise your DQed.

just a thought... this could become a club thing too for a weekly thing to do.

Xero

Awesome idea Ethan! This could be a whole week of cops vs robbers then. We could set a list of 5 cars roughly each day! There could be numerous people able to achieve this feat, which would mean multiple prizes depending on how many complete it  8)

The Wolf

I would, but im taking care of my grandfather, he might have to have a back operation so I might not be on this week.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

TheSandman

This could be fun, ill be happy to participate :)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

$nake

eeeeeeeeeeeeeem........ next SACNR???????
put date and time :P

Jedi

I would be in (obviously as thief) but you should host the event in a fair way, i mean, cops should use only police vehicles. I alredy imagine a lot of idiots with shitinfernus and shit like that...

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Rahail

Quote from: Jedi on September 13, 2011, 09:30
I would be in (obviously as thief) but you should host the event in a fair way, i mean, cops should use only police vehicles. I alredy imagine a lot of idiots with shitinfernus and shit like that...
+1 about using cop car btw i will come but cant join [Busy]

droctogonapus

hahaha go play on sacnr like if u want cops n robbers its more fun there cause they actually have guns u can shoot.  this could be fun too

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Joshy

Quote from: Jedi on September 13, 2011, 09:30
Goddamn yes! I think Cop car v Faggio is fair.  ^-^
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Xero

Like I said in the original post, you don't need to talk about SACNR and crap like that.

Having police only allowed to use real police vehicles would help make it fair. When we get a list made up of cars and a sign up list then we can proceed. The rewards at the end will be for both playing as a thief and cop together but mostly focus on the cars stolen. We can try the event out on Saturday with a test run or just go full blown next week starting Monday to Friday. This will require everyone to help out, watching who's doing what and making sure people are switching off from time to time being cops as well as thieves.

Kyle

im in of course :fuck_yeah:

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

$nake

xero add/edit to ur first post this event counter aka timezone converter, to make it officially :)