DJ_StarFish ban appeal

Started by StarFish, July 09, 2015, 20:54

StarFish

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 6th of July
Reason of ban: spamming / ignored previous verbal warnings
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Well, I never thought I will have to post another ban appeal (2nd in my life) since Feb 2014 when I was banned for 200 days and my appeal got rejected, but it seems like the time has come.
Okay, I said after some time: enough! and I decided to post this.
Yes, I admit I have broken the rules and I have done the things above so I guess I will have (and I'm ready) to serve my ban. But what I'm requesting is my ban being lowered by 3 days. I was banned on 6th of July for 7 days but my ban was extended to 14 days because of ban evading, counting from today (9th of July). I think this is not fair - my 14 days long ban should count from 6th of July so it should expire on 20th instead of 23rd.
Please reduce my ban by 3 days, so on 21st of July (MY BIRTHDAY) I can be online with my friends again. I promise I will not ban evade anymore / I will serve my ban and I will change my behaviour on the server when I return. That's all what I wanted, thanks for reading. Regards, Starfish! :)

Screenshot:
not needed, everybody knows I'm banned

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
URMJK420

Tyler

No.

Carry on evading and I will reset it to 14 days each time / extend it.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig