Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Player name: SlimShadyMKDBan ID: #567Time and date of ban: 2010-07-06 06:18:05
Reason of ban: "Teleport Hack"/Ban appeal
Ban was unfair? yes

i login in the night and i saw this messege so i get Ban but i dont play today after the morning so how i can get ban if i dont play??? i swere my computer was offline i am sick i was in doctor! i really dont have any idea how i get this ban!!! i very want to back play with my player i love this server i want to Donate to the server but please remove my ban!!!
i am swere!! belive me! i dont have any hack or mods on my computer.. please unban me i and my friend want to play again together...
ty :)

Screenshot:
http://up407.siz.co.il/up2/zxdxjynngjnd.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

What was happening when you got banned? I am quite confident that it was you (or someone in your house) on the account at the time.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

BlackShad0w[IL]

Player name: BlackShad0w[IL]Ban ID: #26634Time and date of ban: i dont know
Ban was unfair? Yes

Player name: BlackShad0w[IL]Ban ID: #26634Time and date of ban: i dont know
Ban was unfair? Yes

What actually was happening: During the morning I played on your server ,it was 12:00 o'clock when i played the last time , and then when I entered the server again around 20:00 o'clock I was surprised by an random ban , which i didnt understand anything about the reason , cause I didnt really teleported or hacked etc ...
So please guys , I think you really mistaked , and I like your server a lot , I dont want to be banned permanently ty.. :)

Joshy

The IP address used to cheat at 17:50:43 is the same as the IP address used to log in at 11:19:03. This means someone connected to your network and used cheats, which is your responsibility.

The logs show you teleported from Garcia spawn point to LVA Freight Depot, in about 30 seconds, with no packetloss. The coordinates are suspicious too, being perfectly rounded ( 1559.000000 910.000000 ).

Rejected.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)