Flatbed & Barracks mod by nyolc8 (WIP)

Started by nyolc8, August 01, 2013, 18:42

nyolc8

I totally recreated the front grill area, modified many elements (cabin shape, front shape, the whole front is more wider, etc)
It's based on M939 truck, because gta wiki says it's the base for the original model.
(I always make my mods from gta wiki references.)
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/OdMej#0[/imgur]

Winkle

Ethan

my flatbed mod is a box truck, and I like it so ill stick with it.... but good luck with this

Supreme

And there it is (in progress)  :D

nyolc8

Xandee

Rahail

Supreme

The bonnet opening is wonderful, can't wait to test it

Nado

lol you can't stop editing original SA vehicle, this truck is awesome, keep the good job
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Twido

edit your backwheels. Looks like they go a bit in the ground

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

sardarji

MeTaLiXx

make it converted in the back :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

I have an idea for you. I edited a dumper trailer once by adding 5 extra materials in the back. Sometimes it would be empty, sometimes it would be full of gravel, sometimes it would be full of coal, etc. I think I also made a canvas cover as an extra on it. Just a suggestion  :D

Nado

Quote from: Rubber on August 02, 2013, 17:11
I have an idea for you. I edited a dumper trailer once by adding 5 extra materials in the back. Sometimes it would be empty, sometimes it would be full of gravel, sometimes it would be full of coal, etc. I think I also made a canvas cover as an extra on it. Just a suggestion  :D
that would be cool, but Flatbed has artict loads, so what about some boxes, pipes, materials and etc? :P
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Created air infold system, created exhaust, tanks are black, basically the front of the vehicle is done, just some small lights to be made.
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/EHYrH#0[/imgur]

Quote from: Supreme on August 02, 2013, 14:36
The bonnet opening is wonderful, can't wait to test it
Actually it's the trunk door lol. I couldn't make the bonnet to open reverse. I modified the collision to damage the trunk door at front so the trunk (boot) door works as bonnet.

Quote from: Twido on August 02, 2013, 15:19
edit your backwheels. Looks like they go a bit in the ground
I didn't touched the rear wheels yet, so they are original. (they only thinner) But I'll make double rear wheels.

Quote from: Rubber on August 02, 2013, 17:11
I thinking of this too, and I thought I could make the rear enterable. But then I would have problems with the collision when there are objects on the rear. (they would be "ghost" non collidable objects then) So I don't know what to do with this yet.