Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Stream Fix

Started by Clutch, June 18, 2013, 21:58

Rubber

Quote from: Clutch on June 24, 2013, 17:05
Quote from: SpazzBucket. on June 24, 2013, 07:27
This is mine, replaces the exe, main.scm and script.ide, its a downgrade and streamfix in one
http://www.mediafire.com/download/guszdi5onckke1p/82new_gta_san_andreas_downgrade_v2.0_to_v1.0.rar
Thanks, I'll try it out

PM me if it doesn't work for you clutch, I can give you mine (which works for me at least...)

Ethan

Quote from: Rubber on June 24, 2013, 18:37
PM me if it doesn't work for you clutch, I can give you mine (which works for me at least...)

I have yours rubber (you gave it to me on new years day, I think,) and wont run now with my new install

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 20:55
Quote from: Rubber on June 24, 2013, 18:37

I have yours rubber (you gave it to me on new years day, I think,) and wont run now with my new install

Well, what did you change or add? I have the stream fix, sky mod, draw distance mod, and ENB....all of which work with one another. I don't see why so many people have problems with this lol

Ethan

I havent changed or added a darn thing, and I dont use the ENB when I have xfire on, plus I found a different one that works better for me

Polaco

Use Stream Fix by Cleo4,Memory512 to be exactly,but make sure if you're not with .asi StreamFix installed too,I don't get crashes with Cleo StreamFx
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

Quote from: Polaco on June 25, 2013, 03:37
Use Stream Fix by Cleo4,Memory512 to be exactly,but make sure if you're not with .asi StreamFix installed too,I don't get crashes with Cleo StreamFx

I have both the ASI and the cleo.. both are "installed"

Deff

For people which couldn't install stream fix I provided earlier can try this one as well in the attachment.
Its an asi loader, but vorbis files are different. Most probably it should work.

There are many versions basically and you gotta try them all to see which fits for your PC. I haven't tried any cleo one ever because I never needed it, as asi files worked good for me as you can see the result below.
My steaming memory (pressed F5)