ICEnhancer 2.0b working with SA:MP

Started by Matias, January 16, 2013, 23:41

Matias

Hello, for that guys that doesnt know what ICEnhancer it's an effect like ENB that improves reflection of objects and colors at your game.

ICEnhancer + Timecyc Mod

I did not find any solution to fix the weird bug you get while playing samp and using ICEnhancer mod.

So i got to the point of try any solution i could find somewhere but did not work also.
Then i thought that if changing a dll into gta folder game could work and it did!

Here are the results of it :D
Video recorded 100% by me, it works without problems.

Now i need some HQ road mod if anyone is polite to share :D

I will explain how i did it so everyone is able to use it :D

1- Download ICEnhancer Mod from the following link: Download Me! (17.27mb)
2- After the download is finished, install it at your GTA SA main folder.
3- After it finished installing, you need to download the following file: Download Me! (68,49kb) Pass: matias
4- After the download is finished, copy and paste the .dll file into your main game folder and overwrite the old one.
5- Get in game and have fun! You activate the effect with Shift+F12 just like ENB.

Important:
If you see water dark blue and without texture download my enb configuration file where i fixed water to be normal. If you want to make it look much real you need to get a water mod.
ENB cfg file: http://www.mediafire.com/?7t2nxsg3s8pfehn
To install this CFG just copy and paste it into your GTA SA main folder and replace the old archive.

If you cant launch your game, objects doesnt load, its fucked up since you installed this mod, use the Uninstall option at your GTA SA main folder, it should delete the whole mod and get your game to a previous status.
This mod is supposed to work on high-end videocards, nonetheless inside your GTA SA folder, after you install this mod, you will find a folder called "Low End ...", copy all the files inside there and paste them at your main folder. It should let you run ICEnhancer on a low-end pc :)

Have fun with it! :D

MikeMan

Matias

Dobby

Does this work in single player? I may download it for when I'm at home waiting for interwebs
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: DanielDawson on January 17, 2013, 00:51
Does this work in single player? I may download it for when I'm at home waiting for interwebs

It works with single player and multiplayer if you use that dll i putted at the tutorial.

Dobby

Alright, thanks :) I'll D/L it tomorrow!
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: DanielDawson on January 17, 2013, 01:30
Alright, thanks :) I'll D/L it tomorrow!

No problem :P
If you have questions about how to install just ask here, i will answer you :D

MexicanGangster6840

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Matias

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Matias

Rainbow

It makes my game take longer to load, and if I alt+tab out it takes forever to get back in. :/ But either then that, it works perfectly fine for me. No fps lag, but not sure if it makes my truck lag or not yet.

Benny

Why does the object spawn so slowly?

Edit: It doesn't work for me, my samp is crashing.

Thank you matias noob :D now i needed to reinstall the whole game :(
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT